Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

if this is not your first baby

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:01 PM
  • 47 Replies
Are you bigger or smaller this time then you were previously? Also which gender baby were you biggest with? I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow and I'm a ton smaller than I was with my ds. I remember with him I felt huge but this time I feel so small (even though people are always telling me how big I am). I'm a very tiny person only 4'7 so Yea I get big fast since there isn't much room in there for baby to grow without growing out. But I'm so much smaller this time around. We go Monday to finally find out if baby is a boy or a girl and we are all hoping for a girl.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
baby development
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tairakittie
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:13 PM
This WAS the smallest ive been, my first being a girl, second being a boy, this time its another boy and I feel HUGE now at 36weeks. Im 4'11 and have been told im "all baby". lol With my first, I was 107lbs and got up to 139, with my second I started at 125 and got up to 149, this time around I started at 107 again and am already up to 134. *sigh*
Shelbypb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Lol yep I heard that I was all baby from pretty much everyone I met even random strangers with my first. With my first I started out at 98 then got up to 140. This time I started about 117-119 but idk how much I am now since I don't trust my scale I'll find out on Monday.

Quoting tairakittie: This WAS the smallest ive been, my first being a girl, second being a boy, this time its another boy and I feel HUGE now at 36weeks. Im 4'11 and have been told im "all baby". lol With my first, I was 107lbs and got up to 139, with my second I started at 125 and got up to 149, this time around I started at 107 again and am already up to 134. *sigh*
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
baby development
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:18 PM
Smaller. I was a lot sicker this time around though.
tairakittie
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Mobile Photo

Me now at 36 weeks. I still fit in most of my prepragnancy clothes, but they are getting tight. lol

Quoting Shelbypb: Lol yep I heard that I was all baby from pretty much everyone I met even random strangers with my first. With my first I started out at 98 then got up to 140. This time I started about 117-119 but idk how much I am now since I don't trust my scale I'll find out on Monday.

Quoting tairakittie: This WAS the smallest ive been, my first being a girl, second being a boy, this time its another boy and I feel HUGE now at 36weeks. Im 4'11 and have been told im "all baby". lol With my first, I was 107lbs and got up to 139, with my second I started at 125 and got up to 149, this time around I started at 107 again and am already up to 134. *sigh*
karaklett
by Kara on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM
Well I'm not showing yet so id say smaller. I also weighed less and had more muscle this time before I got pregnant. With my other pregnancies I was fat and lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 11, 2014 at 6:39 PM

I'm not currently pregnant but I was bigger with my ds 

themissheather
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 7:13 PM
I will be 29wks tomorrow and am the size now that I was at the end of my first pregnancy. First was a girl, but I don't know what gender this baby is. I hoping to not get too much bigger.

I do know that you gain the most weight from 20-30wks, so you have time to grow.
MRL84
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 8:35 PM
Im like exactly the same size with this one as I was with my first. I weigh the same (maybe a couple lbs difference) and I'm wearing all the same clothes.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:32 PM

I got bigger with each girl. My last was over 2lbs bigger and over 2" bigger then her sisters. So I got huge with her.

Smh77
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Bigger on this, the 2nd one. Six and a half months and still haven't gained any weight.... But belly is def bigger this time!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN