Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Prenatal Vitemans while TTC?

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:03 AM
  • 20 Replies
Does taking Prenatal Vitemans help when ttc? Did it help any of you ladies! I just got off af 2days ago so I'm starting this month different. I've been temping & taking prenatals hopefully it helps ;( I've been ttc for 2 years with no luck.
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:05 AM
It won't hurt. I've take prenatal vitamins daily since we were ttc our first baby in 2008.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b1the1change
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Whether it helps or not they say if you're ttc live like you're pregnant
Natalia301
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Ok thank you!

Quoting b1the1change: Whether it helps or not they say if you're ttc live like you're pregnant
Natalia301
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:28 AM
Thank you! I'm just ready for baby # 1 already :/

Quoting kmqw229: It won't hurt. I've take prenatal vitamins daily since we were ttc our first baby in 2008.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:04 AM
I take a vitamin every day. Have you tried not trying? Some times the stress of trying can make it harder.
lillucky8
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:05 AM
It cant hurt :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Natalia301
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Yeah I haven't been stressing over it the last few months I kinda gave up. :/ but ehh hope it happens soon

Quoting Autumn19: I take a vitamin every day. Have you tried not trying? Some times the stress of trying can make it harder.
Natalia301
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting lillucky8: It cant hurt :)
RosellaBella
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 12:53 PM

im not sure, i took prenatals since my first pregnancy and been on them for a few years we werent trying all that time but i dont think it made a difference.

but i know strawberries are a fertility fruit, hope that helps!

good luck to you!

RosellaBella
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 1:00 PM

go on vacation away for a weekend, or stay over night at a hotel, it helps it gets you out of the TTC zone and puts you in a different frame of mind!

Quoting Natalia301: Yeah I haven't been stressing over it the last few months I kinda gave up. :/ but ehh hope it happens soon
Quoting Autumn19: I take a vitamin every day. Have you tried not trying? Some times the stress of trying can make it harder.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)