Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

registries

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:09 PM
  • 13 Replies
I didn't get to do one with Ds. What is y'all's take on them. How early in your pregnancy did you set one up?
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:17 PM
I have done one with each of my babies. I do it more for me to keep track of what I want. I do Walmart, target & babies r us. It make it easier to find the items that are specific to that store.

I start mine around 12 weeks & then modify as I grow!
stevens_mom2008
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Thank you. Do you think waiting til 12wks is the norm or do most people wait til they're further along?

Quoting RADmomma: I have done one with each of my babies. I do it more for me to keep track of what I want. I do Walmart, target & babies r us. It make it easier to find the items that are specific to that store.

RADmomma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:31 PM
I do mine online so I start early... I think if I were doing it in store I'd wait a little longer.

Being that I start early I add gender neutral things & some items for each gender... Then once I find out the gender ill go through & modify.

I'm a huge list person & planner so for me the earlier I start the better I feel!

Quoting stevens_mom2008: Thank you. Do you think waiting til 12wks is the norm or do most people wait til they're further along?

Quoting RADmomma: I have done one with each of my babies. I do it more for me to keep track of what I want. I do Walmart, target & babies r us. It make it easier to find the items that are specific to that store.

JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:31 PM

We registered after we found out the gender.

stevens_mom2008
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:33 PM
Im 10wks and wasn't sure if it was too early

Quoting JessiFaye:

We registered after we found out the gender.

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM

i do them just to get the discount at the end on the few things I need - not so much for a shower lol

stevens_mom2008
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM
Lol

Quoting StaciF:

i do them just to get the discount at the end on the few things I need - not so much for a shower lol

caitipenn
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:28 PM
I started researching brands at 14 weeks I have like 2-3 items on my registry right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisUsmcWifey
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:07 PM
I'll do ours once we know what we are having.
stevens_mom2008
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM
I thought about starting one now since I'm in texas and all my family is in Nebraska

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: I'll do ours once we know what we are having.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN