Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

had anyone had their baby@35 wks

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:34 PM
  • 18 Replies
And if so how did it turn out?
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:45 PM
I had mine At 36 weeks. He spent a week in the nicu. Good luck.
dianna985
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I had mine at 36. He had a lot of feeding problems and came home on ng tube. He also had low platelets, and jaundice. Alot of babies at that are are fine though. Every baby is different so just because one does good don't mean another will have no complications. Even things go wrong with term babies. My son was in nicu for 3 weeks. Yet some 34 weekers only stay for a couple months. Hope all goes well. By the way my son is know a healthy happy 2 yr old. With mild to moderate hearing loss. He is perfect. Good luck.
NiyasMom1
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 3:01 PM
I had my son at 34 weeks and he was only in NICU for 6 days because of Jaundice and came home with no other issues. He's 11 years old now and perfectly healthy.
momma-rogers
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:56 PM
Did yall have healthy pregnancies?
meagan517
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I had my oldest (9) at 35.4 with no nicu time at all and no issues.

I had twins two years ago at 35.4 no nicu time at all and no issues.

I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant and have no doubt I'll have her early too : )
.PinkHart.
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Ds was born at 35 weeks. I had complete placenta previa, so when my water broke they had to take him. He spent 24 hours being monitored in Nicu per protocol. Developed jaundice at 3 days old, went home at 5 days old. He battled RSV a few times as an infant which progressed to full blown asthma. But I have asthma, as does my full term Dd so can't pin his premature arrival for it really.
LifesALilHectic
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:04 PM

I will let you know because I may have to deliver at 35 weeks. I am 34+2 right now and baby was measuring small a few weeks ago. He is getting remeasured tomorrow, and if he hasn't had a growth spurt then they will be taking him around then 

serenesmom1
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:16 PM

I had my baby at 35 weeks she went home the next day. a full 7lbs 12 ounces! She was perfect!

winje88
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:16 PM
I had both of mine at 36 weeks and they were very healthelpful and came home with me.
leighannejlee
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Had my son @34 weeks . No problems at all ! Perfectly healthy ! Went home the day after me ( I had a c-section & stayed in hospital for 4 days )
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)