Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

My Husband's Reaction

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:35 PM
  • 15 Replies
3 moms liked this
So if you don't already know I took a pregnancy test today and got a BFP! So all this afternoon I worked on these plain white t-shirts and wrote on for each child I'm a big sister of how many siblings and I'm a big brother of how many siblings. They turned out great, plus they fit each of the three. Then we decorated a little box that Andrew handed to DH that inside had the positive pregnancy test. So it was 6:03 pm when he came home and I had all three of the kids in their shirts stand in order from oldest to youngest when he walked in. He just blankly stared at their shirts looking confused but has a small smile on his face. Then Andrew handed the box to him since he is the youngest. DH opened the box, took out the test, and immediately started crying tears of joy. Then he hugged all three of the children and then me and when he hugged me he said," It's our rainbow baby. I know it," that made me get choked up because a couple months ago we had an angel baby. After I stated crying the kids started hugging us at the same time. It was one of the most happiest moments of our life! A couple minutes later after all the tornado warnings and severe thunderstorm warnings the sun came out and it is still out! I feel like this is our rainbow baby. I am glad to share this with you guys and can't wait to watch the baby grow.
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:39 PM

good

rainbowsNmetal
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Awe that's awesome! Congratulations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abifasc
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM
How sweet!
Avetay
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Awwww.
my2beauties133
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Congrats!

bmthverana
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Awe that is awesome, congrats :D

CafeMom Tickers
NavywifeMegan
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Thanks ladies! You gals are the best:-)
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Awwww :)

Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:03 AM

AWWW!

Heather2001
by Heather on Jun. 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Aw, how sweet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)