Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

pregnancy by pre ejac

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM
  • 25 Replies
Does anyone know how likely it is to get pregnant by pre cum?
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:04 PM
4 moms liked this
Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. I can't believe this isn't common knowledge by now, and yes, pre cum has sperm in it as well.
karaklett
by Kara on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Well I am almost 14 weeks pregnant by precum. So it happens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avetay
by Gold Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:14 PM
I have a few friends that have precum babies.....
I.also have friends that had guys pull out finish then go back at it and get pregnant.
m94bandy
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
It is common knowledge i was simply asking how likely it is, because i havent had protected sex with my fiance in over 5 yrs and nothing has happend. Obviously there is sperm in it so it could happen.. i was asking how likely it really is. Im not an idiot but thanks for youre rude comment. :)
m94bandy
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. I can't believe this isn't common knowledge by now, and yes, pre cum has sperm in it as well.
HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:18 PM
2 moms liked this
If you knew then why did you ask? Sex is sex and if you don't use protection you can get pregnant. It's not rocket science. Cum is coming out all the time. Cum+sex=baby. Trust me my comment was far from rude. Calm down.

Quoting m94bandy: It is common knowledge i was simply asking how likely it is, because i havent had protected sex with my fiance in over 5 yrs and nothing has happend. Obviously there is sperm in it so it could happen.. i was asking how likely it really is. Im not an idiot but thanks for youre rude comment. :)
syanmomie
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

As likely as any other unprotected sex.

m94bandy
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Well nothing has happened in 5 years.. so its pretty hard for me to believe that its that likely which is why i asked how LIKELY it was not if its possible. I didnt ask for rude comments i was simply askin a question.
HisUsmcWifey
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Or, bare with me here, you could be like most couples who only have a 20% chance of conceiving each month and it hasn't happened yet. Just because it hasn't happened does not mean it's not likely.

Quoting m94bandy: Well nothing has happened in 5 years.. so its pretty hard for me to believe that its that likely which is why i asked how LIKELY it was not if its possible. I didnt ask for rude comments i was simply askin a question.
m94bandy
by Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Lol haha bare with you.. i dont need youre rude remarks. I simply asked a question i just wanted a simple asnwer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)