Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

whats your biggest pregnancy fear??

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM
  • 52 Replies
For me its a c-section and a nicu baby. I want to have a natural birth with no meds. And it would just keep me up knowing my baby is in nicu I want her close to me after delivery.

So what's your biggest pregnancy fear.
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karaklett
by Kara on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
She turning into a he.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I've had 2 c-sections and this one will be too so that doesn't worry me, they really aren't as bad as people make them out to be lol

For me, it's having a still born.

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Besides losing one of the babies - having a csection
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:25 AM
No one has told me that there bad I just really have my heart set on a natural birth and I would be do heart broken if I couldnt have one. But id take a c-section over a stillborn any day

Quoting Larsbug:

I've had 2 c-sections and this one will be too so that doesn't worry me, they really aren't as bad as people make them out to be lol

For me, it's having a still born.

lilmama31709
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 9:28 AM
That this pre-eclampsia is going to kill one or both of us.
MixedCooke
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:04 AM
Stillbirth
Closet_Case
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Stillbirth or a baby with disability
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:34 AM
As of right now it would be going back in for an ultrasound and no baby be there (I went in to get on and we thought I was at least 7 weeks, but it turns out i was only 6 and there was a sac but no baby.) If there is a baby there, my fear would be that my platelets would drop to an unsafe number (every pregnancy my platelets drop and hang right above 50, which is when you can start having problems with clotting. )
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 10:56 AM

For me it was always losing the pregnancy. I've had 6 losses (11 pregnancies total, my losses were pregnancies 1, 2,5, 6, 8, & 10) and having another loss was always a fear of mine.  After the first u/s I was always "ok" because "losses after hearing the first HB are uncommon" then I had my 5th loss (after hearing a HB several times), then with my 6th loss was a 2nd trimester loss (after seeing a viable pregnancy/HB at 14w 6d he passed somewhere between 15-16 weeks... right after seeing him) so my last pregnancy I was a basket case. 

MammaKoi
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 11:27 AM

I've had a NICU baby so no fears there really, I'm am deadly afraid of c-sections so much that if they ever have to do one its will be going under and not a spinal block or a epidural thing only because I would freaking panic. I have to watch people draw blood or work on me in better terms. I don't get squeamish for blood or anything I'm use to this stuff because my grams a OR TECH and has been for 45yrs+. I loved watching her learn about the knee scope videos she has to watch. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)