Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Help!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi, I've been having what seem like pregnancy symptoms but in not sure. I'm always hungry for chicks nuggets (mcdonalds ones) fried chicken, strawberries, bananas, && peanut butter. I'm always tired but when I do sleep it's only comfortable when I Sleep on my side. I get nauseous if I don't eat at the moment I get hungry and I wake up nauseous, I pee constantly, I'm always thirsty, I get shortness of breath and I have a strange discharge coming from my vagina. My emotions are going wild and my abdomen feels swollen so bad I can't put jeans on anymore, and Im always constipated. Please help?
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
dereksmom071978
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:28 PM
Doctor or test!
Heather2001
by Heather on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

mamaelle88
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Miss a period, take a test or head to the doctor.
Lindseyanne4
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:51 AM
I haven't gotten the time to I was just wondering if it was possibly pregnancy. To add to my large paragraph though, I had like what seemed like a period in the month of May it lasted about 4 to 5 days but was very very light, so light sometimes when I would change my tampon and there would be nothing on it.
LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:53 AM

If you have time to post on here, you have time to test.  Go to wal mart.  Get an $0.88 test.  and pee in a cup and test.  By the time you finish washing your hands you'll have the results. 

DW030714
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:02 AM

seriously...get a pregnancy test. Cheap, fast and easy.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:06 PM
I would take a pregnancy test to know for sure.

Quoting Lindseyanne4: I haven't gotten the time to I was just wondering if it was possibly pregnancy. To add to my large paragraph though, I had like what seemed like a period in the month of May it lasted about 4 to 5 days but was very very light, so light sometimes when I would change my tampon and there would be nothing on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Symptoms are vague and ambiguous. No one can tell you if they sound like pregnancy symptoms because they could be pregnancy, your period, dehydration, even menopause/ perimenopause....or a list of other things. They vary from person to person and even month to month for the same person.

Only way to know is to test.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)