Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

The anticipation is killing me!!!

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM
  • 12 Replies
3 moms liked this
Tomorrow morning I go in for my section... but this day seems to go on forever!!! I'm so ready to meet my little girl. I can't wait to go to bed tonight. It's like Christmas Eve for a child.. Lol I can't wait to open my gift. 💜💗💕
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveH523
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:21 PM
Lucky you!! I have little less then 17 days to go for mine! I can't wait!!
MrsKelso
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Congratulations. Are u ready?

Quoting LoveH523: Lucky you!! I have little less then 17 days to go for mine! I can't wait!!
lillucky8
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Good luck! :) seems like the wrong thing to say but im not sure what else you say? Lol wishing you a safe delivery and a happy n healthy baby girl :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LoveH523
by on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:42 PM
I'm more then ready! Baby's things are washed, house is spotless (it'll need another clean 1 more time before baby arrives) I'm actually doing yard work and new projects outside to keep myself busy and make time go by faster!
Quoting MrsKelso: Congratulations. Are u ready?

Quoting LoveH523: Lucky you!! I have little less then 17 days to go for mine! I can't wait!!
MrsKelso
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Thank u!!

Quoting lillucky8: Good luck! :) seems like the wrong thing to say but im not sure what else you say? Lol wishing you a safe delivery and a happy n healthy baby girl :)
MrsKelso
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Yea I keep finding things to clean..or little things are driving me nuts...I guess that's what they call nesting.. Lol

Quoting LoveH523: I'm more then ready! Baby's things are washed, house is spotless (it'll need another clean 1 more time before baby arrives) I'm actually doing yard work and new projects outside to keep myself busy and make time go by faster!
Quoting MrsKelso: Congratulations. Are u ready?

babie113
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Mines set for july 1st im so excited I want june to just go away
babie113
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow I cant imagine how im going to feel they night before
MrsKelso
by Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 9:19 PM
I hope all goes well for u :)

Quoting babie113: Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow I cant imagine how im going to feel they night before
coffeemom37043
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Is this your first?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN