Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Which brand of diapers and wipes are your favorite?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:48 AM
  • 74 Replies
I have always been a "Pampers" kinda gal but with this pregnancy (4) I will be willing to try something new if i saves a lil money especially now that I will have two in diapers!Or maybe just to see if I would like another brand better.
by on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HAHuskey
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:51 AM
I use pampers diapers and parents choice wipes
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 17, 2014 at 10:53 AM

DS1 did AWESOME with Target brand, never had issues with them and they held a lot... DS2 did great with them until he turned 21 months then he had a huge rash everywhere with EVERY diaper other than pampers and luvs (including cloth diapers) so we just keep pampers on him to keep that from happening again.

I ALWAYS use Target Up and Up brand wipes

dookasmommy
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:25 AM
where do you purchase parents choice?

Quoting HAHuskey: I use pampers diapers and parents choice wipes
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:26 AM

that's Wal-Mart brand

Quoting dookasmommy: where do you purchase parents choice?
Quoting HAHuskey: I use pampers diapers and parents choice wipes

mommybear91
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:28 AM
I love huggies but right now they're wearing pampers. I switch from the two. And we either buy huggies wipes or parents choice. It depends.
abifasc
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:30 AM
We use cloth, but I've been taking a break from them because I was burnt out from having two in cloth. Starting back up this week. We use sam's diapers and wipes and like those.
esox
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Pampers Swaddlers are my faves but Target diapers are our second choice. 

Buggies wipes all the way! They are the thickest and best/least smelly ones we've found.

dookasmommy
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:49 AM
I've always been intimidated by cloth diapers..what are the positive benefits using cloth vs disposable diapers?

Quoting abifasc: We use cloth, but I've been taking a break from them because I was burnt out from having two in cloth. Starting back up this week. We use sam's diapers and wipes and like those.
shaye
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM
I like pampers swaddlers and cruisers, and normally a huggies wipes person. This time around I am going to attempt to make my own wipes. :-/ we'll see how well that works lol
dookasmommy
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Hmmmm make your own wipes??how will do that?

Quoting shaye: I like pampers swaddlers and cruisers, and normally a huggies wipes person. This time around I am going to attempt to make my own wipes. :-/ we'll see how well that works lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)