Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

worried :( birth related

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:56 AM
  • 3 Replies

i was given a form to fill out for my big ultrasound she gave me a high risk form to fill out which makes since because i have issues in the past with scary defects. my ds1 had fluid on his brain and they thought he had downs. he doesn't have downs and the fluid on his brain was gone by the time he was born but he has delays and might have autism. my ds2 almost died in delivery because my uterus got stuck in a contraction and his heart rate dropped to 34 almost had to have a c section but my dr was amazing and had to use the vac to get him. now that my dr had me fill out the high risk form my friend has me freaked out telling me that my dr might be just thinking  c section because how stressful my delivery's were with the boys. i am going to talk to my dr about it but i am worried about it at the same time.

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:21 AM
The first is out of your control. If you were induced with the second the drugs they gave you could have caused that problem. I would spend some time pondering what you want for your birth, and speak to your care provider. Worry if you discover you're not on the same page after that.
sissy852
by Gold Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 11:25 AM

i wasnt induced with my second we have no idea what caused the issue. i am going to talk to my dr on the 3rd

Quoting MamaBearEH: The first is out of your control. If you were induced with the second the drugs they gave you could have caused that problem. I would spend some time pondering what you want for your birth, and speak to your care provider. Worry if you discover you're not on the same page after that.

Heather2001
by Heather on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I'd talk to your doc and ask him why you're filling it out.  I've never had to fill out a form like that before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)