Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What family member would you name your child after? and what is that person

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:44 PM
  • 23 Replies

by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:13 PM

DS1 has FIL's middle name as his middle name and DS2 has DH's uncle's name

mommy_2_be_2010
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Dd has my maternal aunts first name as a middle and my ds will have my paternal grandpa's first name as a middle name.
sjenkins8208
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:16 PM
We don't do that sort of thing...,, but my little sisters name is Rachel and I love the name itself.
butterflymomss
by on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:17 PM
My dds name is Laurianna. She's named after my mother, Laura Ann.
ZOMBEHH
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:26 PM

I want to name my next son Charles or Charlie after my late great grandpa.

I also would love to use Eva after my great grandma but her son Russell named his daughter Eva in her honor and my uncle named used a similar name (Ava) for his daughter because of her.

Heather2001
by Heather on Jun. 21, 2014 at 7:44 PM

None, I don't do family names.

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:11 PM

1st her middle name is after hubby's mother's middle name. 2nd her middle name is an Aunts nickname. 3rd her first name is two names together. First part is after a Great Great Grandmother, second half is hubby's grandmother. Then her middle name is my Great Great Great Grandmother. Which we just gave her the name because we loved it and found out later it was that.

kmencl3210
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:14 PM
My oldest doesn't have a family name unless you count his last name being my maiden name. My middle ds's middle name is dhs middle name, and my youngests first name is my stepdads middle name (actually on accident, fell in love with the name before I noticed lol) and his middle name is my fils middle name. If we have another and its a girl her middle name will be my grandmas confirmation name and boys were not sure of middle name because while I'd love to include my grandpa neither of us like his first or middle name at all (and my brothers middle name is his middle name anyway) but considering using my middle name
JessiFaye
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:34 PM

DS's middle name is the same as my FIL's middle name. 

If we have a girl some day, her middle name will be the same as my grandma's first name.

Mom100WV
by Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Henry Lee, my grandpa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)