Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Help! In a bind!

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:41 AM
  • 9 Replies
I need to know what is your favorite baby shower game! Please include details about how it is played and materials needed.

My mom and I are hosting a shower Sat for my sis in law. I am in charge of games and have 2 of the 3. Need one more. I have been working almost full time, caring for the triplets, helping with vacation Bible school, and am pregnant myself...lol. Not enough hours in the day for sure!

Thanks in advance!
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lillucky8
by on Jun. 25, 2014 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Baby bingo, have them fill in the bingo grid with guesses of what the guest of honor will receive for gifts, then mark them off as she opens gifts, first one to get bingo get a prize

Baby shower word scramble

Guess the size of the belly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Baby bottle chug race, baby sock match race-whoever matches the most win.
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Guess how many diapers in the bag is pretty simple with minimal prep required.  Need a bunch of diapers, a clear plastic bag, and someone that can count.

VinVanMom
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
How big is mommy all you need is string and scissors judge moms waist size
Mommy2Jane
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, you have your hands full!!! I love present bingo. You play bingo during present opening. You give out bingo sheets with baby gifts on them and each time she opens something that is on the sheet, you cross it off and whoever gets bingo gets to pick a prize...therAnd you just keep going until the prizes are gone. Its fund and makes people pay attention during gifts! Just Google 'present bingo' or 'present bingo template' and I think there are ones you can print out.

Tenderheart3
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

One of my favorites are baby trivia-- you can buy the cards at a baby store or find some online.  Whoever wins gets a small prize... chocolate or something.

Also,  I can't remember the name of the game, but someone had a bowl of uncooked rice and they stuck a bunch of paper clips into the bowl of rice.  They mixed the rice and paper clips together.  Then each person had a turn to grab as many paper clips with their hands before the music stops.  What makes it tricky is that the person is blind folded.  Trust me, paper clips aren't easy to grab.  Once the music stops the process is repeated by the next person.   Whoever has the most paper clips, wins.  It's fun and simple. You can be in charge of playing the music.  Play the music for a minute.

What you'll need:  Bowl, rice,  small paper clips, blind fold, music, timer or clock.

wesleymom
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
My water broke game. Some people use mini babies and some people use cry babies, but you get an ice tray and put the babies in it and then fill the ice tray up with water and freeze it. You give everyone an ice cube and the first one to unthaw the baby wins.
Hopen
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Thank you so much, Ladies! I have the games figured out! ;)
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)