Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

they do it on purpose

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:03 AM
  • 27 Replies
So I was just on the coach laying down playing the Sims baby was moving a little bit then I got sleepy so I ate a little bit of food and went to my room. Just before I layed down I drank a whole bottle of water. Now she hasn't moved since I left the coach. I finally find a comfy spot in bed and now shes up and moving kicking me in my ribs now=(. She does this every night or when ever im trying to sleep. I love how active she is but its almost all ways when I want to rest. Its weird cause when the suns up shes not or barely moves but as soon as night falls she up and moving kicking punching poking her bottom out the top of my stomach. Im so sleepy but I can't sleep comfortably with her moving around like that. I swear I think she does this to me pn purpose.

So tell me
When is your little one most active?
Does it feel like they're active at the wrong time?
And is it just me or is it hard for you to sleep while baby is moving?
by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
It's common for them to be more active at night or when you are resting. During the day your movements lull them to sleep. Mine is also more active at night
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Mine seems to be at it most the night and a lot of the day too. He is really low so he is always kicking me if i am not stretched out. I tell him if he would just move up some theres a whole town he can play in but he is not going for it. Lol
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:40 AM

When you move you're rocking her to sleep.  :)

summerbear
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 12:57 AM
2 moms liked this

As soon as I close my eyes and find that perfect spot, baby thinks it's playtime!

TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:02 AM
Yea I know everyone tells me that its so cute but this girl I know said her babu moves when she s walking. My baby doesn't do that alot but when she does its really uncomfortable lol

Quoting MamaBearEH:

When you move you're rocking her to sleep.  :)

dereksmom071978
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 8:31 AM
Yes baby moving while you are walking around really hurts. Mine is kinda the opposite. She sleeps when I do for the most part. But her kicking while I'm up is very uncomfortable! I am almost 36 weeks also.
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Im the same way and ill be 36 wks the Saturday whens your due date and what are you having

Quoting dereksmom071978: Yes baby moving while you are walking around really hurts. Mine is kinda the opposite. She sleeps when I do for the most part. But her kicking while I'm up is very uncomfortable! I am almost 36 weeks also.
N_maricle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Mine does the same:)

Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 10:58 AM

babys always seem to be active when you stop moving.

tairakittie
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Definitely at night and early morning, he stays fairly still the rest of the day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)