Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Excited with a quick question!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM
  • 6 Replies

Not gonna lie, I'm excited!  As of today I'm 13 weeks along, and I was able to see my doctor for the first time.  We were able to listen to the heartbeat, and it made everything so real.  Granted, this is my second pregnancy, it's still alot to take in.  Lol.

We haven't said anything to family or friends yet.  Just coworkers so there is a heads up.  Next week are doing a photoshoot with a good friend and great photographer, so we can do announcements.

If you decided on announcements, when you do them and get them sent out?

by on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ItsBeen11Yrs
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:21 PM
I'm planning on doing the announcement photos and sending them out after our 12wk visit and know we've made it through the first trimester. Not telling everyone already is so hard!
SamKlug
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:46 PM

I know!  It's been driving me nuts!  I really want to do the pictures this time around because I never got a chance to with my first.  I can't wait to get it moving!

Quoting ItsBeen11Yrs: I'm planning on doing the announcement photos and sending them out after our 12wk visit and know we've made it through the first trimester. Not telling everyone already is so hard!

tairakittie
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I waited until 20 weeks this time around, had my older two kids hold up a sign that had the baby's sonogram pic (profile shot), that said "Sissy, Buddy and Baby make 3!!" Then the baby's name and due date. :) Posted that on facebook along with a 20 week belly shot. My kids told my dad and stepdad around 14 weeks, they were too excited to keep the secret, we told them around the 8 week mark, they are 4 and 6yo.
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 5:46 PM
We didnt do announcements but i think anytime would be good now that youre into the safe zone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmthverana
by Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:03 PM

My husband's mother figured it out, she normally does.lol

CafeMom Tickers
Avetay
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2014 at 6:06 PM
I announced at 14 weeks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)