Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I finally did it! piog

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 8:52 PM
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this
So I have not bedn able to keep ANYTHING down since Sunday night. I went to er monday and wed for fluids. On thurs I went back and they admitted me. I have been on zofran and fluids non stop since and I still couldn't keep anything down. Dr prescribed a second med.... and I ate! It stayed down and I ate! I might be able to go home tomorrow, just in time for dd 3rd birthday
by on Jun. 28, 2014 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tsoto09
by Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:01 PM
CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!! I am suffering from 24/7 grueling nausea (no vomiting yet), I'm 8 weeks today and just FEEL ING the constant nausea is horrible, I can't imagine what it must be like to not be able to eat. I'm very happy for you and hope you continue to be able to eat!
booaura
by Aurabella on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Congratulations! I know how you feel, I had horrible HG and nothing was working well. I ended up being admitted three weeks ago and had a PICC placed and started some new meds, and they work like a charm!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Thank you. It was horrible, hungry but cant eat, and if you do it doesn't stay. I have never been so happy it eat a potato lol

Quoting tsoto09: CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!! I am suffering from 24/7 grueling nausea (no vomiting yet), I'm 8 weeks today and just FEEL ING the constant nausea is horrible, I can't imagine what it must be like to not be able to eat. I'm very happy for you and hope you continue to be able to eat!
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Thank you. Im so sorry you have hg too, I wouldn't wish this on anyone! Glad you are getting relief! How many weeks are you?

Quoting booaura: Congratulations! I know how you feel, I had horrible HG and nothing was working well. I ended up being admitted three weeks ago and had a PICC placed and started some new meds, and they work like a charm!
booaura
by Aurabella on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:13 PM
It's awful. I'm 16 weeks now. You?

Quoting rmgriffberg: Thank you. Im so sorry you have hg too, I wouldn't wish this on anyone! Glad you are getting relief! How many weeks are you?

Quoting booaura: Congratulations! I know how you feel, I had horrible HG and nothing was working well. I ended up being admitted three weeks ago and had a PICC placed and started some new meds, and they work like a charm!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:16 PM
9. I had hg with my second pregnancy but it never got this bad, I could somewhat keep it in check with Zofran

Quoting booaura: It's awful. I'm 16 weeks now. You?

Quoting rmgriffberg: Thank you. Im so sorry you have hg too, I wouldn't wish this on anyone! Glad you are getting relief! How many weeks are you?

booaura
by Aurabella on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:30 PM
I had it with both previous pregnancies, but this one has been worse from the start. Makes sense, since this is twins and I've only had singles before now.

Quoting rmgriffberg: 9. I had hg with my second pregnancy but it never got this bad, I could somewhat keep it in check with Zofran

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmgriffberg
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:32 PM
Oooh congrats on twins! Mine is a singleton, but is #4 I only had hg with my dd so im wondering if this one is a girl too

Quoting booaura: I had it with both previous pregnancies, but this one has been worse from the start. Makes sense, since this is twins and I've only had singles before now.

Quoting rmgriffberg: 9. I had hg with my second pregnancy but it never got this bad, I could somewhat keep it in check with Zofran

summerbear
by Rachel on Jun. 28, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Good!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)