• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how did you tell your SO you were pregnant???

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:28 AM
  • 8 Replies

Just trying to think of cute ways in case i get my BFP this week...although we havnt been togehter all that long and i dont think hed be thrilled at the timing but still...

what did you do???

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:49 AM
When me and my babys father were together I told him in a letter. He was away training when I found out. I wanted to wait til he came back and surprise him with my little baby bump but he doesn't like to be surprised so as soon as I was sure I told him.
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:25 AM
I just told him
228mommy922
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Mobile Photo

Well if you don't think he will be thrilled you probably don't want to do anything special becuase you will probably just get disappointed.

With my first it was an accident baby lol and he was actually with me when I took the tests. With our second i made this shirt for our dd and told him and then used it to tell everyone.
monroed
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:22 AM

well i never had a child or have been pregnant but i had an idea to go to etsy.com they have alot of cool ideas 

Lizzylovie22
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:36 AM

I found out by his birthday so kept it a secret and then gave the tests and a suprise onsie to him as a present:)

Larsbug
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:47 AM

with DS1 I called him at work beacuse I was a little freaked out... he was very much a surprise baby since I was on the pill

with DS2 he told me lol, I took the test and then got in the shower and he came in and was like "uh, babe, this is positive"

with this one we were packing to go to San Diego and I told him that I knew our anniversary wasn't for another week but I wanted him to have his present for vacation... I put the test in a bracelet box (long jewelry box) and wrapped it up. He opened it and there was 2 tests that said positive. He was pretty excited.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:02 AM
I just blurted it out every time.
Devious103102
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:59 AM

With DS  & DD4 I couldn't wait and just texted him at work. With DD3 I told him over the phone (he deployed a few days before I found out-9 weeks along-and it was almost 2 weeks after he left before I got to talk to him). DD2 I handed him the test when we were on a walk and DD1 I told her bio over the phone. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)