Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hip pain

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:59 AM
  • 7 Replies
Hello everyone! I'm 14 weeks pregnant with baby number three, and sometimes I'll feel a weird pain in my left hip. Could that be the baby moving or something else? It definitely feels like the baby moving, but I'm just not sure if it's possible for baby to be in my hip.... Lol
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Too early to really feel the baby move. It's really your body preparing for the baby.
ajdahd13
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I started feeling dd2 at 13 weeks. Lol. Not too early.

Quoting MixedCooke: Too early to really feel the baby move. It's really your body preparing for the baby.
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Jun. 29, 2014 at 12:43 PM
My left one hurts from time to time also. I think it has something to do with my sciatic nerve though and not really the baby.
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Could be your sciatic nerve. I had that with all mine. I see a chiropractor and with my second it was so bad I added a massage therapist too.

ermka
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Relaxin is the devil. It's basically relaxing your joints etc to the point where your body seems to have a mind of it's own.
Sarah993
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 5:15 PM

I'm 18 wks with my third and I have been having hip pain toofor the last few weeks or so.  

Larsbug
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 6:45 PM

my hip pain right now is a torn tendon...but in your case I think it's your body preparing for baby, the ligaments and muscles are loosening up for baby to get bigger

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)