Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 month misery (probably TMI) Feel free to vent with me!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:08 PM
  • 17 Replies

Is anyone else miserable and ready for their baby to get here?

My whole body hurts. I have had early labor symptoms for weeks now. I'm 4.5 cm dialated and very very soft.

The baby will drop, then a couple days later move back up. (this is my 3rd child.. never experienced that before)

My restless legs, itchiness, or baby moving usually prevents me from falling asleep until an hour or so before my husband's alarm goes off.

I'm a hormonal wreck.. I feel like crying ALL the time, even when there is nothing to cry over.. real or imagined.

I've been getting "charlie horses" in my hip flexors

I've been nauseas on and off for a week as well as having loose stools (up until a week ago all I could get was a couple rabbit pellets every few days)

Every time I get contractions I get super hopeful, then after an hour or so they stop

I feel nasty all the time. I swear I'm in the shower 2-5 times a day (I don't wash every time I go in unless I have boob sweat or swamp crotch going on)

To top it all off, last week I got into a fender bender (other guy's fault) and a couple days later narrowly avoided getting into an accident where airbags would definitely have gone off... (also not my fault.. we are stationed in a state with the WORST drivers imaginable! No joke, I've been in more close calls, accident wise, in this state.. in just the first year here... than I have the decade I have been driving) I had my mother and my 2 other children in the car with me. Needless to say, my stress levels soared and I don't even want to leave my house until the baby is on its way!

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
evilangel198431
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:15 PM
I'm experiencing a lot of the same stuff. Went in the other night with contractions that hurt really bad. .... I wasn't dilated enough so they sent me home still contracting and throwing up. I can't really eat. I feel sick. I'm just ready for it to be over. I'm still having contractions but they aren't doing enough.

How far along are you?
katemckenzie
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:29 PM
Ugh, yes, and I still have 5 more weeks. :/
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Yup, I'm so ready for it to be over but I still have 10 more weeks =(

Proud-USMC-Wife
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:08 PM

I feel like how far along I am is up for major debate. My midwife went by the last time I bled (which was a far cry from a normal period.. spotting for a couple days, no bleeding for over 24 hours then about 15 min of spotting.) According to her I am 36 weeks. When I calculate from my last NORMAL period (bled 7 days like I normally do) I am 39 weeks.. which makes a lot more sense in more than 1 way.

Quoting evilangel198431: I'm experiencing a lot of the same stuff. Went in the other night with contractions that hurt really bad. .... I wasn't dilated enough so they sent me home still contracting and throwing up. I can't really eat. I feel sick. I'm just ready for it to be over. I'm still having contractions but they aren't doing enough. How far along are you?

evilangel198431
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM
I am 36 weeks. That has always been the end for me though. My daughter was born at 36 weeks and my son was born at 37 weeks. So I get it. It feels like a trick question to me too.

Quoting Proud-USMC-Wife:

I feel like how far along I am is up for major debate. My midwife went by the last time I bled (which was a far cry from a normal period.. spotting for a couple days, no bleeding for over 24 hours then about 15 min of spotting.) According to her I am 36 weeks. When I calculate from my last NORMAL period (bled 7 days like I normally do) I am 39 weeks.. which makes a lot more sense in more than 1 way.

Quoting evilangel198431: I'm experiencing a lot of the same stuff. Went in the other night with contractions that hurt really bad. .... I wasn't dilated enough so they sent me home still contracting and throwing up. I can't really eat. I feel sick. I'm just ready for it to be over. I'm still having contractions but they aren't doing enough.

How far along are you?

Proud-USMC-Wife
by Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I hear you. My oldest was born just shy of 38 weeks (after stopping preterm labor at 34weeks and again at 35weeks), my second was born just shy of 37 weeks.

Quoting evilangel198431: I am 36 weeks. That has always been the end for me though. My daughter was born at 36 weeks and my son was born at 37 weeks. So I get it. It feels like a trick question to me too.
Quoting Proud-USMC-Wife:

Quoting evilangel198431: I'm experiencing a lot of the same stuff. Went in the other night with contractions that hurt really bad. .... I wasn't dilated enough so they sent me home still contracting and throwing up. I can't really eat. I feel sick. I'm just ready for it to be over. I'm still having contractions but they aren't doing enough. How far along are you?

redneck.crazy
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:29 PM
I'm so done but have 9 wks left. I'm just tired of these damn insulin shots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melodee0119
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I have 5 weeks left and I am so done. She can't come this week too early and everyone is out of town.. But after next Sunday if she is ready I am ready. I obviously don't want her to come if she's not ready but I really hope she is ready soon
Melodee0119
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I have 5 weeks left and I am so done. She can't come this week too early and everyone is out of town.. But after next Sunday if she is ready I am ready. I obviously don't want her to come if she's not ready but I really hope she is ready soon
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:23 PM
I only have 3 wks and 6 days left im constantly hungry and all I want is red beans and rice from popeyes and I feel you on the constant showers its so hot sweaty and nasty I just want a week of nice cool wheater thats doesn't keep my boobs sweaty.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)