Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could i still be pregnant??

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:50 PM
  • 13 Replies
Okay so as some of you may know i had to go to the er about a week ago and had some major bleeding going on and had terrible pain.....they told me i was having a miscarriage amd sent me home with pain meds.....well 8 days later and ive started feeling pregnant again. At first i stopped feeling pregnant.....but now i feel pregnant. Could i be or is it just my body coming off the pregnancy hormones??
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baby_mama7
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I say take a test
MommyRush
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:54 PM
It is possible...i know someone who that exact thing happened to. So back to your doctor and have them do a pregnancy test just to be 100% sure what's going on
Jace1028
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:54 PM
3 moms liked this

A test wouldn't be reliable because if you miscarried, I believe you still have leftover hormones. My advice would be for you to go to the doctor and get a blood test so they can check your levels to see if it's in the right range for a viable pregnancy. Good luck.

HopingForBaby14
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:55 PM
thats what my mom said too. Im hoping it was all just a mistake and my little one is still there....but i just dont feel like im that lucky...
beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 8:58 PM
My cousin in law had that happen and her son will be 3 in August. Did they do an ultrasound? In my cousin's case, she miscarried her son's twin. I'd call your OB and get a blood test and ultrasound.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
booaura
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:13 PM
It could be either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:49 PM
I agree

Quoting baby_mama7: I say take a test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Good luck
nopenope666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:02 PM
How would you be pregnant eight days after a miscarriage? I'm confused.
baby_mama7
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 11:43 PM
I'm not sure..I guess it could be different for everyone but my best friend had a mc and the first day into it, her levels had decreased dramatically. She took two pregnancy tests before going to the hospital and they were only a few hours apart and you could clearly see a difference in the darkness of the line. This was all the same day she started bleeding. If it was 8 days ago, it could be worth a shot I would think. I don't know..I don't want to give op false hope though if there is still hcg in her system :/

Quoting Jace1028:

A test wouldn't be reliable because if you miscarried, I believe you still have leftover hormones. My advice would be for you to go to the doctor and get a blood test so they can check your levels to see if it's in the right range for a viable pregnancy. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)