Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Stress Relief advice...PLEASE

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 6:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi. My name is Kelli and the past few weeks I've been needing some stress relief advice. I'm 19 weeks and a few days and life is just kinda sucking right now. My grandmother passes a month ago, the week before I found out I was pregnant my husband and I were looking at splitting, life with THAT, a 3-year-old and other daily stressors. I'm already freaked something is wrong because I had 2 miscarriages last year, but since my 20 week check up is next week I'm just trying to make it to then without losing my mind. Any stress relief ideas?

Thanks!

by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kisaki.
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

im taking B complex megnazium zink iron and fish oil with EPA and DHA. i find out a while ago this stuff is a good natural way to reliefe stress and make u just feel good positive and happy and give u lots of energy and its also good for baby :)

it works for me hope will work for u as well.

Heather2001
by Heather on Jul. 1, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Both magnesium and fish oil are great for stress/anxiety and are safe and even recommended during pregnancy.  Also, look into doing some yoga and/or meditation.

MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 1:27 AM
Acupuncture.
momoftwins19871
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 8:29 AM

You didn't say if you were working.  Try to take a nap in the afternoon or at least lie down with a good book.  I hope you are still with your husband.  If so, try to rebuild a sexual relationship with him.  Some husbands are much more attentive when their wives are pregnant....it's almost a turn on for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)