Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What to pack...?

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:27 PM
  • 29 Replies
My first came unexpectedly so I never packed a go bag, what do you momma's suggest, all I've got is toothpaste & tooth brush and baby's come home outfit.
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Lotion, face wash, comfy baggy clothes. That's all you need.
Shelleyb413
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Hair ties, brush, extremely comfy clothes, & deodorant.
A sweater too (I always frozen in my hospital room).
abifasc
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Comfy clothes, clothes for baby, camera, toothbrush, chargers, your pillow, change for the vending machine
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 10:33 PM
I took toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, house coat, slippers, shampoo & conditioner, phone, phone charger, snacks, and Tenna underwear instead of post partum pads.
24Mom2Be
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:06 AM
What is Tenna underwear?

Quoting MamaBearEH: I took toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, house coat, slippers, shampoo & conditioner, phone, phone charger, snacks, and Tenna underwear instead of post partum pads.
momtotwo08
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Comfy clothes, socks, underwear, bra, camera, phone, charger, body wash, shampoo, toothbrush/toothpaste, lotion, chap stick, clothes for baby, wipes (my hospital uses dry ones so I take my own), and maybe your own blanket and pillow. That's all I can think of right off.
Keda84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Extra clothes for baby
dookasmommy
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:51 AM
facial wipes ,lip balm,footies or slippers magazines make up if you are one of those girls (im not lol) comfy clothes to go home in if you're bf you may pack nursing bras and pads.a couple of oneies rec.blanket you may wanna pack baby a comb and brush for pics and mittens to protect baby face and pretty much everything else people are suggesting you pack is what I have in my bag.
LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:55 AM

Crocs or flipflops, comfy socks, your own pads, paper/pen, definitely your own toiletries (soap, shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, hair ties, deoderant), a good water bottle, phones, cameras, chargers, outfit for baby in NB and 0-3, carseat, insurance cards, phone numbers.

MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Old lady underwear for when you can't control your bladder. Laugh all you want but it's way more effective, convenient, and even cheaper than post partum pads. Aka adult diapers. My midwife recommended them. Tenna is one brand, but there are lots of kinds.

Quoting 24Mom2Be: What is Tenna underwear?

Quoting MamaBearEH: I took toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, house coat, slippers, shampoo & conditioner, phone, phone charger, snacks, and Tenna underwear instead of post partum pads.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)