Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

no bashing.....need to vent

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:37 PM
  • 16 Replies
Sooo I'm 25 weeks pregnant. My water broke at 22 weeks and days. After spending 4 days in the hospital I was sent home for 2 weeks. After hitting 24 weeks I was admitted back into the hospital to spend the rest of my pregnancy in the hospital....

Now I understand it's for the best for my son and everything so don't take this the wrong way. I just can't stand being locked away in a room away from my husband and 5 yr old daughter. I've only been back for going on 5 days but just knowing I don't get to be around them all the time like before is really bringing me down. Its even gotten to.the point where I regret getting pregnant and feel like I've abandoned daughter.

I see all these people leave the hospital everyday with their husbands and baby's and I can't help but feel bitter because I won't be able to.do that for months. And even when I do get discharged after having my son I won't be able to leave.with him for another month or so. Its just so unfair. I hate this so much!!
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Freespirit28
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:21 PM
I'm so sorry :(
Sixandus
by Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:46 PM
That would stink to feel miserable for getting pregnant and for thinking negatively! Wish I could say something to make you feel better but you have every right to be frustrated! Hugs and at least you can vent here
booaura
by Aurabella on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:47 PM
It is unfair, and you have every right to vent and be upset. I know it isn't like what you are going through, but I just spent three weeks in the hospital, away from my family and kids, and I'm only 17 weeks. I'm having twins, so chances are I'll have them early, and may even go through what you are going through. It's not fair, it's not fun, and it's not easy. Lots of good luck and hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 10:53 PM
That must be really really hard. I can't imagine I'd handle that well myself. Hopefully you can hang in there until your little man is born. I'm sure it will be worth it... Just hard to see now when you're bummed. And Yah who could blame you for that!
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:04 PM
((Hugs)) I'm sorry, mama. I can't even imagine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StaciF
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:09 PM
I'm so sorry - I think most in your position would feel the same. It's a hard place to be in,
nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 11:10 PM
You should start trading pictures with your daughter! Have you both write or color a new one for everytime you see each other or for daddy to exchange if she does not come with everytime. Get a binder for each of you to keep them in. I would be so bummed to if they put me in the hospital for so long too! Also have dad bring a board game with them for you guys to play sometimes or a few books for you to read to her.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Big hugs!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy_522
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:34 PM
😭 sorry mama. Why do you have to stay that long? & why can't he come home with you?
EmRent
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:13 PM
:-( I feel like I'll be there someday too being 4'11 and pregnant with triplets. I'm dreading and worried about it so bad and I'm only 10weeks pregnant now.

Do you have iPod or iPhones or ipad you could FaceTime. How far is the hospital. I plan to have my hubby bring my son up every day for me I help with his homework as I always do.

It sucks I bet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)