Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Who has strange cravings?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:44 AM
  • 7 Replies
Every pregnancy is different with different cravings, but for some reson I want vinegar or sushi vinegar on everything vegetable or protein. I'm also craving spicy food and was in heaven the other day with my buffalo wings with malt vinegar. The ultimate is sirracha and rice vinegar. Why salt, spicy and sour? It's like I have an aversion to sweet stuff. No chocolate or icecream or popsicles, unless they're sour. I hope I don't get heartburn later. At least it's not ice this time.
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MixedCooke
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this
With my first, I couldn't have anything sweet at all! I just wanted frozen water-not ice in water but water that hasn't frozen completely. With my second, I wanted sliced cucumbers with bacon bits and ranch dressing but only during the first trimester. By the time, my second trimester rolled around, I just wanted strawberry Blizzards from Dairy Queen. With my third, I just wanted ethnic food-Chinese pork buns, Jamaican patties in coco bread, Cuban guava pastries, calzones, curry chicken, etc! I guess my youngest will be VERY in touch with her ethnic diversities!!
Sarah993
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

The only strange craving I really have is pickle slices dipped in ranch.  I don't get them all the time but they sound really good.

Keda84
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:20 PM
Pizza and powdered donuts
evilangel198431
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:12 AM
I seem to crave sweet stuff this time.
sspaschal2427
by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Me too! Extra pepperoni and cheese pizza. Powdered donuts dipped in half and half. Mmmmmm

Quoting Keda84: Pizza and powdered donuts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Twinmama37
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Chinese.....and orange juice
angelsinmyheart
by Member on Jul. 10, 2014 at 6:28 AM
Pordered donuts in half and half...that almost sounds good. I made some lightly sweetened half and half and blended it with fresh raspberries and blackberries then made it into an icecream bar. It was good and tart! I also made a smoothie out of pineapple, kiwi, lemon and plain yogurt and mustard powder. I want some warheads sprinkled with some cayenne :-/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN