Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Where are you from?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:51 AM
  • 161 Replies

Where are you from? How long have you lived there? Where did you grow up?

pregnant belly

Tips:
*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
*To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the My Activity tab at the top of every page.

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:52 AM

I am from a small town in central PA. We've lived here almost 7 years. I grew up about 12 miles from where we currently live. 

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Born, raised and still live in South Florida! Their grandparents are here and I wanted them to have that bond that I didn't really have with mine until they were much later in life.
sspaschal2427
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:47 AM
I'm from California but live in Southern Oregon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:50 AM

I'm from northern IL, small town.  I lived here with my parents from around 1990-1997, then moved away for college, then moved back with my husband in 2004 and have been here since then.  We lived closer to Chicago when I was a child, though.

kiwiskiwi29
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 12:01 PM

I am from Southern California. I lives there for 18 years but was born in Northern California near the Bay Area. I currently in Phoenix Arizona. 

RMslady
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 1:04 PM
I live in Homer, Alaska. Moved here 5 years ago. I Grew up in Hayward, Wisconsin.
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Im from Michigan always lived here but I have plans to leave after finishing school.
1wildchild
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Grew up in Colorado but spent the summers in California with my dad. Moved to Kentucky/Tennessee (Fort Campbell) 2 years ago, no idea how long we have left here.
JaeSung
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:29 PM
I live in Brooklyn Park, MN currently. Have lived in Wadena, Brooklyn Park, St.Louis Park, and Rogers.. Was born in Waconia, MN.
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Born and raised in South West Florida.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)