Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

thought this might help out some of the soon to be mommys of multiples! update 2.. i guess another round tomorrow!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: Whats your diaper of choice?

Options:

Pampers

Huggies

Luvs

another store brand name (please add store brand in comments!)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

i am tired of expensive diapers (since we go through A LOT) and i am tired of cheap leaky diapers so i decided to do and experiment which i will be updating throughout the rest of the day.... i bought a pack of pampers cruisers(8.99) and a pack of well beginnings (6.99 and  has bogo).. these are my top two and they are about to duke it out for the sake of my kids well being and my sanity!  Put diapers on a 320... here we go!

Update one 440pm:

Baby Pampers: no whining so far. opened diaper up inside and still feels very dry against his skin.

Baby Well beginnings: whining on and off... feels the same on the outside as the pampers. opened up diaper and i could feel the wetness against his skin... 

both diapers have not leaked.... yet.....

Update  two 650:

Pampers baby we had to change. lol can't leave number 2's in there lol... besides having a number 2 the diaper seemed pretty much in good shape.

Well beginnings baby checked him... still no leaks but decided to go ahead and change him bc there seems to be nothing keeping the moisture from touching his body.. which stinks bc they are a great price, but my boys are very prone to diaper rashes :(

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Good luck

I have not tried Well Beginnings diapers
So far I have been unsuccessful at Huggies, Luvs and Pampers caused a rash.
MichelleH86
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Quoting DACIA79: Good luck I have not tried Well Beginnings diapers So far I have been unsuccessful at Huggies, Luvs and Pampers caused a rash.

oh no! :(... ive pretty much tried everything.. huggies were the first ones knocked off our list. then up and ups (target). used luvs for the longest time until they just recently started to leak. i kept going back to pampers... i love them, but the price is ridiculous!!!!

StaciF
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:23 PM
I was pampers all the way - till baby 4 and I started researching what diapers are made of. Now I'm target brand! They are better for my babies and my wallet :) started stocking up for the twins today!
JenniferP96
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:36 PM
We've had great luck with the brand from Sam's.
melindabelcher
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:40 PM
I prefer cloth diapers
sugarcrisp
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:41 PM

I used Pampers Swaddlers and then Pampers Cruisers with my son.

I cloth diaper my daughter. Best thing I've ever done.

abharper
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:52 PM
My kids have the least reaction to luvs. They always got terrible rash's from others. This baby we are experimenting with Costco brand and luvs to see which we will want to use.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN