Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did this happen to anyone else??

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:42 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hi all ok so I'm just wondering if this is normal or not sorry this is my first time being pregnant. So the last couple days I have got little bumps on my feet and legs and they itch like crazy. I have no clue what caused it please any advice helps. Thanks
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Could be just eczema or hives. Some women develop sensitivities they didn't have before.

There is an actual pregnancy related condition with itching skin, but I don't recall the name or anything. Maybe someone else can fill in the blank.

Either way I wouldn't worry ... Just mention at your prenatal appointment.
Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:24 PM

how far along are you?

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 1:54 AM

maybe you walked into an ant pile.

LucidDreamer90
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 1:59 AM
I would call the doctor and get it checked out, when I was pregnant with my first I was unable to use any kind of soap, even super expensive all natural soaps. I would break out in a rash for about an hour after. The doctor's were really worried at first and told me if it doesn't go away in a few hours to go in...
howkhuntastic
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:31 AM
My skin gets ridiculously sensitive while pregnant, get it checked out and see if you tried anything new.

I even develop allergies to things that never bothered me before.
1986vanessa
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:04 AM

I am 8w3d

Quoting Larsbug:

how far along are you?

1986vanessa
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:07 AM

LOL No i didnt walk into a ant pile!  The bumps come out of no where i was actually sitting in bed yesturday after my bf cleaned all the bumps with alchool and more bumps showed out of no where.

Quoting MixedCooke:

maybe you walked into an ant pile.

1986vanessa
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I was gonna wait till my next appt to speak wit the doc but thats in 2 weeks. And the only thing new that i have done is prenatals. My bf does think it is a allergic reaction. 

Quoting howkhuntastic: My skin gets ridiculously sensitive while pregnant, get it checked out and see if you tried anything new. I even develop allergies to things that never bothered me before.

Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM

could be your prenatals... stop taking them and take 2 children's chewables instead and see if it goes away

Quoting 1986vanessa:

I am 8w3d

Quoting Larsbug:

how far along are you?

propswife
by on Jul. 10, 2014 at 12:19 AM

When I was pregnant, I was exceptionally sensitive to grass. I sat down to weed my flowers and ended up with a bumpy rash.  You may want to try changing your detergent to something like Dreft for a few loads and see if it helps. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)