Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Should I be so worried??

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:42 AM
  • 92 Replies
1 mom liked this
About what people think??? Like not strangers but people I personally know...im a little over 10 weeks and its twins....I know soon enough I won't be able to hide it anymore....I'm showing already a little but I think I'm getting bigger by the day lol. Anyway very very few close friends of mine know thats it...not anyone in my family or my children. Im extremely nervous to tell my father....ive denied it.....I have 4 children already....my situation is not idealistic. ..but its not horrible either. I dont know why I don't want to tell anyone at any point....I feel like its my business and I don't need to...but also I dont want hurt feelings from some of my family members. ..:/:/
by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pmsforlife
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:44 AM
5 moms liked this
Just tell them. They should love you no matter what. They don't pay your bills or support you so fuck what people say!
Twinmama37
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 1:49 AM
I just dont wanna be a huge dissapointment in my fathers eyes...and I will be....most won't understand that...
redneck.crazy
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Why would you be a disappointment? Does he pay your bills? Or something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
booaura
by Aurabella on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:20 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm 19 weeks with twins, babies 4 and 5 for us. Only my parents know, and they don't approve. That's their problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Twinmama37
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:39 AM
No he doesn't pay my bills.

Quoting redneck.crazy: Why would you be a disappointment? Does he pay your bills? Or something?
redneck.crazy
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Then tell him to piss off. You're an adult. Its your life. ((Hugs))

Quoting Twinmama37: No he doesn't pay my bills.

Quoting redneck.crazy: Why would you be a disappointment? Does he pay your bills? Or something?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otoole
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 2:47 AM
3 moms liked this
I totally know how you feel. I'll be 12weeks on Friday and the only people that know is the babies dad and my sister .I find it really hard to tell anyone that I am pregnant for the 3rd time.
I just don't want to hear what people have to say.
2littledaisies
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 5:11 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm on #4 and felt the same way.. I waited longer this pregnancy to tell people we were expecting bc I didn't feel like listening to the snide comments.

Quoting otoole: I totally know how you feel. I'll be 12weeks on Friday and the only people that know is the babies dad and my sister .I find it really hard to tell anyone that I am pregnant for the 3rd time.
Twinmama37
by Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:02 AM
This........I wish I could say....I dont care what people think...but since this is my second set of twins its babies 5&6 for me...i live in a small...gossipy town full of people who think they are better then everyone else....people are gonna have a hay day talking about me....id like to say I dont care...and shit some days I dont..and just wanna tell people to get it off my chest but no matter what I say...words hurt....and I know its going to be horrible

Quoting 2littledaisies: I'm on #4 and felt the same way.. I waited longer this pregnancy to tell people we were expecting bc I didn't feel like listening to the snide comments.

Quoting otoole: I totally know how you feel. I'll be 12weeks on Friday and the only people that know is the babies dad and my sister .I find it really hard to tell anyone that I am pregnant for the 3rd time.
2littledaisies
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:10 AM
It really sucks! I just wish some people would keep their mouths shut. I had one mom tell me Congrats on fb and then go to the dance studio where our kids dance and tell people I need to stop having sex. She is divorced and single and I wanted so badly to tell her to get her own damn sex life and not worry about mine but I sucked it up and took the high road.. But you better believe I blocked her online! I do hope it goes smoothly for you though. People can be so rude :(

Quoting Twinmama37: This........I wish I could say....I dont care what people think...but since this is my second set of twins its babies 5&6 for me...i live in a small...gossipy town full of people who think they are better then everyone else....people are gonna have a hay day talking about me....id like to say I dont care...and shit some days I dont..and just wanna tell people to get it off my chest but no matter what I say...words hurt....and I know its going to be horrible

Quoting 2littledaisies: I'm on #4 and felt the same way.. I waited longer this pregnancy to tell people we were expecting bc I didn't feel like listening to the snide comments.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)