Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

16 and pregnant..with my 2nd baby.

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 4:10 PM
  • 47 Replies

Hi! I'm Cassidy, and new to cafemom. My boyfriend (and father to my two children) is Brandon and is also 16. We have a two year old daughter, Jennifer, birthday 2/16/12. We are expecting another baby for 2/28/15. We both are in high school, successfully. We both have jobs, well paying enough to get us an apartment big enough for our family. We are both from and live in Pennsylvania. Both of our families are supportive of ours. I will not be posting photos or videos of our children, our family, anyting just due to privacy reasons. I thought this would be my way of introducing myself, so thank you for reading :)

by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaBearEH
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Cassidy.  Congrats on your pregnancy, and welcome to Cafe Mom.

sandy562
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this

glad you are doing well - get your diplomas - and maybe a bit of college or job training - if you work together - you will make it

I was a single Mom as a teen - and it can be done - it is just hard sometimes - hang in there

HIJKLM
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 4:14 PM
2 moms liked this
O.O
Mom2Just1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Wow...I would not be calm if either of my children were a teen parent.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

cleansedbyglory
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

<3 congrats on your pregnancy O:) keep up the good work! finish strong! High School will be over before you know it- and you have kids, have fun while you are in HS, but don't have too much fun :P ;) good luck on graduatiing and raising your young family

b1the1change
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:00 PM
4 moms liked this
Watch out for the judgemental people. Welcome and congratulations :)
BrutalTruth
by Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:01 PM
Lmao

Sure.
LuvMyBoys09
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Do responsible landlords actually rent to underage kids? Especially since you're too young to enter in to a legally binding contract?
4girlsmum
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Looking for a little drama are we? Bored?
Jedi-Mommy
by on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome, Cassidy.  I was a "kind of" teen parent.  I never kept my daughter.  I felt it was better for me to allow her to be adopted, but trust that I do understand a strong willingness to keep your children as well.  As long as your families and friends are all peachy with it, then carrying the burden isn't so hard.  I didn't have that luxury, but as I said, all cases are different.  I hope you and your family have many blessed years ahead of you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)