Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

trying to get through the first trimester.

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:34 AM
  • 11 Replies
I am 1 month pregnant and for some reason this pregnancy I am nervous about getting through the first trimester. I am not sure if it is because I feel like I am older or because I don't remember feeling this way when I was pregnant with my daughter.
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyRush
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Try not to stress it. You did it before you can do it again, you were made for it. Its tough, the first trimester, and while it will feel like forever when your going through it when you look back on it it will feel like it went in the blink if an eye. Congrats!!
katcough
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:04 PM
It is hard!!! I am 11 weeks and feel like this has been the hardest thing I have done to date. Hoping you have smooth sailing!!!
cagurl2az
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Thank you I am trying not to stress. I think it feels like it will be forever because I am trying to get through my first trimester before it is shared with the family.

Quoting MommyRush: Try not to stress it. You did it before you can do it again, you were made for it. Its tough, the first trimester, and while it will feel like forever when your going through it when you look back on it it will feel like it went in the blink if an eye. Congrats!!
cagurl2az
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Thank you, I has my daughter 3 years ago and I don't remeber being this nervous but then again I remeber being seen at 6 weeks prego. We have moved and most doctors want you to be anywhere between 8 and 10 weeks before you are seen.

Page

Quoting katcough: It is hard!!! I am 11 weeks and feel like this has been the hardest thing I have done to date. Hoping you have smooth sailing!!!
FPE.903
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way! I'm 7 weeks and my dd is 3.5. I'm nervous for some reason and I really don't have a reason to be... I keep wanting to eat sooo much too. I'm.really afraid of getting fat. I try to keep it healthy but its hard sometimes.
cagurl2az
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:57 PM
I get the starving feeling a lot but then when I go to eat I can't get through half of it so that is a bummer part. I really don't believe I have anything to worry about however the difference this time is I am also working and when I was pregnant with my daughter I was taken out of work.

Quoting FPE.903: I feel the same way! I'm 7 weeks and my dd is 3.5. I'm nervous for some reason and I really don't have a reason to be... I keep wanting to eat sooo much too. I'm.really afraid of getting fat. I try to keep it healthy but its hard sometimes.
FPE.903
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I was working part time when I was pregnant with my daughter. I work full time now at a job that requires me to sit ALL day. I hate it. I get so tired and can barely stay awake. It promotes me to eat too because I'm sitting at a desk all day. How old are you?

Quoting cagurl2az: I get the starving feeling a lot but then when I go to eat I can't get through half of it so that is a bummer part. I really don't believe I have anything to worry about however the difference this time is I am also working and when I was pregnant with my daughter I was taken out of work.

Quoting FPE.903: I feel the same way! I'm 7 weeks and my dd is 3.5. I'm nervous for some reason and I really don't have a reason to be... I keep wanting to eat sooo much too. I'm.really afraid of getting fat. I try to keep it healthy but its hard sometimes.
Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 20, 2014 at 1:24 PM

I stress out with each pregnancy more than I did the last...

cagurl2az
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 2:09 PM
I am 33 years old. I sit all day to and totally understand the eating thing. Sometimes I have a lot of downtime and I eat when bored so I will really have to watch that now.

Quoting FPE.903: I was working part time when I was pregnant with my daughter. I work full time now at a job that requires me to sit ALL day. I hate it. I get so tired and can barely stay awake. It promotes me to eat too because I'm sitting at a desk all day. How old are you?

Quoting cagurl2az: I get the starving feeling a lot but then when I go to eat I can't get through half of it so that is a bummer part. I really don't believe I have anything to worry about however the difference this time is I am also working and when I was pregnant with my daughter I was taken out of work.

katcough
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:38 PM
Be thankful you can eat! I can't eat anything without getting sick and I have lost weight :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN