Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Confused

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:46 AM
  • 12 Replies
MY PERIOD IS ALWAYS HEAVY , BUH THIS MONTHBITS VERY LIGHT VOULD I BE PREGNANT??
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littobutterfly
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:31 AM
I doubt it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
booaura
by Aurabella on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:33 AM
If you've had sex, yes, you could be. Take a pregnancy test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kita1994
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:38 AM
Ok because I herd thats what lite periods mean . My flow is just very different now .
booaura
by Aurabella on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:57 AM
First, learn to spell.
Secondly, a LIGHT period is still a period. If you are pregnant, you DON'T have a period. Please learn how your body works (and that isn't snark, that truly is, please learn how it works). If you are having sex, use birth control.

Quoting Kita1994: Ok because I herd thats what lite periods mean . My flow is just very different now .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kita1994
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:11 AM
No need for all that !!! I have a fucking iphone and it fucking me up when I type . And I know how my body works I just never had a light period , and I sex this month so I kno it want pop up this fast thats why I'm asking ! && smart ONE you can still have a period if you pregnant !
howkhuntastic
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:27 AM
No moron you do Not have a period while pregnant but you can bleed. Also I doubt it's your Iphone that is making you look idiotic but the fact you are asking strangers on the internet if you are pregnant. Try pissing on a stick or seeing a doctor rather than getting pissy that pregnant women online can't tell you what your period means.

Quoting Kita1994: No need for all that !!! I have a fucking iphone and it fucking me up when I type . And I know how my body works I just never had a light period , and I sex this month so I kno it want pop up this fast thats why I'm asking ! && smart ONE you can still have a period if you pregnant !
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:27 AM
See your doctor if you are concerned but if I were you I'd just enjoy the lighter period
Kita1994
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:42 AM
Girl shut the fuck up I did not ask of o was pregnant stupid ass , in dont call me nothing you dont want yo dried up mammy to be called now leave me alone in get you some business bitch

Quoting howkhuntastic: No moron you do Not have a period while pregnant but you can bleed. Also I doubt it's your Iphone that is making you look idiotic but the fact you are asking strangers on the internet if you are pregnant. Try pissing on a stick or seeing a doctor rather than getting pissy that pregnant women online can't tell you what your period means.

Quoting Kita1994: No need for all that !!! I have a fucking iphone and it fucking me up when I type . And I know how my body works I just never had a light period , and I sex this month so I kno it want pop up this fast thats why I'm asking ! && smart ONE you can still have a period if you pregnant !
redneck.crazy
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 5:02 AM
Oh geeze. How old are you?

Quoting Kita1994: Girl shut the fuck up I did not ask of o was pregnant stupid ass , in dont call me nothing you dont want yo dried up mammy to be called now leave me alone in get you some business bitch

Quoting howkhuntastic: No moron you do Not have a period while pregnant but you can bleed. Also I doubt it's your Iphone that is making you look idiotic but the fact you are asking strangers on the internet if you are pregnant. Try pissing on a stick or seeing a doctor rather than getting pissy that pregnant women online can't tell you what your period means.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Pedro
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww look at the keyboard warrior y'all lol. Nobody knows if your period is light because you're pregnant. Test! If you live in the States and can't afford a test you can go to your local health clinic or Planned Parenthood. If you have a dollar store they have tests too. And no you can't have a period while pregnant(but you CAN bleed monthly like one while pregnant). And yes you can get pregnant and test to find out in the same month lol... I know because I got pregnant in the second week of May last year and tested on the 29th of May and got my positive.

Quoting Kita1994: Girl shut the fuck up I did not ask of o was pregnant stupid ass , in dont call me nothing you dont want yo dried up mammy to be called now leave me alone in get you some business bitch

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN