Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

would love your opinion..

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:51 AM
  • 13 Replies

here's my story, I was thrown out of my house from my husband in April, and have been living separately from him since then. He slept with 1 woman before i ever left, has has been with two others since i left-slept with them, taken them on vacations, told me he doesnt wnat me and wanted to keep the last girl he was with, blah blah. Well, I started seeing a guy I've known since childhood in June. July 7th, because i hdnt had a period since May, I took a pregnancy test and discovered i was pregnant.. Before I started seeing this guy, I was still hung up on my husband, we were still sleeping together a few times (because i kept falling for his lies about missing me, wanting me back, etc). Well, once i told my husband i was pregnant (he has custody of his 2 daughters, and we have a 2 yr old son together), he flipped out and accused me of everything u nder the sun. When he mentioned he wanted DNA done i told him i did sleep with Chris. Well, now he has goten rid of his gfs and wants to try and give our marriage a second chance, but if DNA comes back and its chris's-he wants me to adopt the baby out or he will not consider our marriage AT ALL. Now, I believe that since this was an accident, and he couldve gotten his gfs pregnant, he should forgive me in his heart and take this baby like its his, bc it very well could be. I cannot fathom the thought of giving away my baby, no matter who the daddy is. Opinion? What would you do? I do want to give my marriage a second chance, but i cant bare the thought of giving my baby away :(

by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abifasc
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:00 AM
I would leave him regardless and definitely keep the baby.
Mrs.Smith080808
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:03 AM
3 moms liked this

I would tell him to pull his head out of his butt.  He cheated on you and kicked you out.  Too bad for him.  He doesn't get a choice.  As for giving him a second chance..... You really want to do that?  Lets say for arguement sake he actually wants to try the marriage thing again. So you give up the baby and get back together with him.  Then in like 2 months he decides he'd rather go play the field again.  You will forever regret giving up that baby.  If he wants to try the marriage again, and you are crazy enough to believe him and try again then try, but try with the baby.  He is the one who pushed you away and even put you in the situation you are in and he can deal with the concequences of his own actions.  He needs to man up and you my dear, need to ship out.  He's a jerk and you and your children deserve better then that.  I honestly can't believe you would even concider giving it another shot.  Especially with him giving you that kind of ultimatum

MixedCooke
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
He seems like a controlling scumbag and he couldn't beg me enough to go back to him!
nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:29 AM
I would tell your husband to go to hell. I would keep my baby and get rid of his cheating ass.
Mom100WV
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

He has already told you that his love is completely conditional.  I wouldn't put much faith in it working out and you deserve better. 

Mom2five87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I would tell him he could go fuck himself.
cagurl2az
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:50 PM
You really want to be with someone who did not want to be with you and wants you to give up a child. I understand loving someone but respect yourself enough to tell this guy he can have his other girl back because you are not falling for his crap anymore even if this baby is his.
esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Ditch the man and keep the baby. No need for a boy that wants to constantly play mind games and even thinks about asking you to give up a child for him.

MamaBearEH
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:53 PM

Well said.  Ultimatums like that are usually nothing more than manipulation games to get something that benefits one person at the expense of another.

Quoting Mrs.Smith080808:

I would tell him to pull his head out of his butt.  He cheated on you and kicked you out.  Too bad for him.  He doesn't get a choice.  As for giving him a second chance..... You really want to do that?  Lets say for arguement sake he actually wants to try the marriage thing again. So you give up the baby and get back together with him.  Then in like 2 months he decides he'd rather go play the field again.  You will forever regret giving up that baby.  If he wants to try the marriage again, and you are crazy enough to believe him and try again then try, but try with the baby.  He is the one who pushed you away and even put you in the situation you are in and he can deal with the concequences of his own actions.  He needs to man up and you my dear, need to ship out.  He's a jerk and you and your children deserve better then that.  I honestly can't believe you would even concider giving it another shot.  Especially with him giving you that kind of ultimatum

Devious103102
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:00 PM

I think going back to the marriage with a man who cheated on you, threw you out and is giving you ultimatums over a child isn't a very smart thing to do. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN