Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

14wks 1day...morning sickness just starting...?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:25 PM
  • 8 Replies
Has this happened to anyone or should I be concerned I'm getting sick? I felt nauseous all day, everyday from 6wks to 11wks.Then I'd feel sick about once a day.Well today I actually had my first bout of vomiting, im concerned it is late to throw up for the fisrt time and I may be getting sick. Any advice helps, thank you.
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
tinkerxbell
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:35 PM

I didn't start really vomiting until my second trimester when I was pregnant with my son. keep an eye on it for now just in case, but it can happen.

martini8787
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:37 PM

I didn't get nausea until 12-13 weeks before that I was just exhausted.

Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:40 PM
It can happen at any time in pregnancy, it's not something to "worry" about unless it's excessive.
Devious103102
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:46 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. With DD2 I was nausous till around (what I assume to be) 6 weeks then I was fine till around 12 weeks and stood sick my whole 2nd trimester. Some days were better than others but I did spend a bit of time in the ER on fluids.

LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Not too late.  The two times I actually vomited from pregnancy last time were both in second trimester. 

ItsBeen11Yrs
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:39 PM
Thank you ladies. I was worried, everything's been so different with this pregnancy so I guess I shouldn't be suprised.
Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:44 PM

some woman never get sick until the 2nd or 3rd trimester...some not at all.

esox
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:44 PM

No worries. Just be glad the vomiting held out for so long! I puked from week 7 all the way to 27! At least twice per day. It sucked so bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)