Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnancy number 3 and....

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:06 AM
  • 4 Replies

This is my third pregnancy but the first one for BF...of course i remember how connected i was with my first baby bump!! And the dad...in those day's. Was so proud and happy to feel the first kick under hi hands, watching my belly move with the baby..learning all the basics , decorating the future baby room...and all and all...

And now well...this is my third..for me...but first for BF...he is exited but everything seems to go wrong in expectation... when we first went for the first hearing of the heart...nothing happened...we could not hear a thing...then the second....nothing again..ultra-sound..the hospital we went too the staff was rude and they didn't even give us a photo of the baby...then my belly is getting big but...he still can't feel the baby because my placenta is place up front (!!??!|)  So i am trying to feel as enthusiastic has he is...after all it's HIS FIRST BABY!! But i work and i am tired and this pregnancy is far from being anything like i have been trough before...i am happy ( so happy!!!! ) we are gonna have a baby but i am not like jumping up and down each time something happens either!! It's like been there , done that..yeah... But i thought maybe i can show enthusiasm when he first see the baby, when he first hear the heart..when he first feels it....well wrong wrong and wrong!! What can i do to make this pregnancy a life experience for him ??? I feel so sorry for him :( i feel like i am not giving him the experience he was expecting.

Oh one good thing for sure : We are having a girl and daddy busted in tears...that what he wanted the most..a baby girl ;)

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:47 PM

I would just keep staying positive.  Pregnancy can be hard and long.  I know too with my dh, he doesn't get excited until he sees and can hold the new baby.

marieeve241
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
☺ i just came back from the doctor and we listen to the baby s heart.....and it went well!!!!! The baby is bigger so we had no problem finding the heart beat.. he bursted i tears... he does get exited..its me i wish i could show him the same. Any way...at lease everything went well this time!!☺
Heather2001
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Aw, that's so sweet that he's so excited and happy about it being a girl!  As far as your reactions, it's hard to fake enthusiasm.  I mean, maybe his expectations aren't as high as you're thinking?  Has he said anything about it?

marieeve241
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:00 AM
No he hasent..i said i was sorry everything seem to go wrong. That he couldn feel the baby as soon as expected and all... but he said it was all good that any how holding her in his arms will be just the summum of everything...i guess i just beat my self too hard for no good reason.

Quoting Heather2001:

Aw, that's so sweet that he's so excited and happy about it being a girl!  As far as your reactions, it's hard to fake enthusiasm.  I mean, maybe his expectations aren't as high as you're thinking?  Has he said anything about it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)