Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:07 PM
  • 6 Replies

So period due today.  I'm 14 DPO.  Had a mild headache this morning and when I went to bathroom, had light pink color when I wiped on toliet paper.  Nothing for hours later and then when I wiped had like brownish mucus, when I wiped.  Haven't had many signs of period coming on, but I'm assuming that this is the beginning of my period???

Also, forgot to mention that I felt very nauseous this morning, but that gone away. 

Thanks for any help!

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Larsbug
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:37 PM

take a test, pink dye

Devious103102
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Sounds like it but you can always test to be sure.

noah2015
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Test. My period was always the heaviest the first day just saying. Doesn't sound like period blood to me. I was the most nauseas the first weeks. So once your pregnant the symptoms come into place :/ it's better to be sure now then to just go into denial. That's what I did. Found out 2 weeks ago and I'll be 3 months on Friday. I wish I could of known earlier so I could taken better care of myself and started with vitamins earlier I feel horrible now..ugh
ambladen
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:21 PM

Thanks everyone!  Tomorrow will be the 2nd day of my period and I'll see what happens overnight and tomorrow.  Just feels different because I didn't have any symptoms of it coming like normal.

I did do HPT on Monday, 12 DPO, and it was negative.  Bought one at Dollar Store. 

ame19
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:20 PM

It is common even for people with the normal 28-30 day cycle that your period can be missed up to 7 days. I would take a pregnancy test just to make sure though. If it's negative wait a few more days then test again.

ambladen
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:09 PM

I did take HPT this afternoon and it showed a negative.  Let's see what happens tomorrow.  I'm really beginning to believe that I'm not going to have a period this month.  I was on Generess Fe for 3 months and then ran out.  Didn't have any birth control pills for months of June & July.  June's period was fine.  Started on June 23rd - two days of a little more than the past two days this month.  The third day(June 25th) bleeding was more where I had to wear a sanitary pad and ended on June 27th.  I'm beginning to think my body is all messed up.

I'm due to start trying Beyaz this Sunday.  Just visited my ob/gyn on July 18th for check-up and she said to start  the Sunday after my period.  I'm 41 years old and I'm thinking that my age is playing into all of this also.  When I had my other two children, I got pregnant within a month of stopping birth control, but I was much younger.

Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)