Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

sick

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  • 10 Replies
When will this damn morning sickness stop ugh
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM

It usually stops around the end of the first trimester (13-14 weeks), but it's not abnormal to go longer.  Some people have it all the way through until delivery.  With my first, it lasted until about 24 weeks. 

Have you tried sea bands?  sucking on mints or sour candies?  eating something?  ginger or ginger tea?

meagan517
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Mine stopped at 14 weeks now at 33 weeks I'm dealing with heartburn
Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Yes I've tryed some of that.. n it helps a little

Quoting LoveMyBug2013:

It usually stops around the end of the first trimester (13-14 weeks), but it's not abnormal to go longer.  Some people have it all the way through until delivery.  With my first, it lasted until about 24 weeks. 

Have you tried sea bands?  sucking on mints or sour candies?  eating something?  ginger or ginger tea?

ame19
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I'm on the same boat. I know to eat many small meals through the day, but it doesn't help. All my midwife said was to either take Ginger or Vitamin B6. Or she could prescribe me something if it gets worse. With my son, I only have morning sickness early in the morning when I was in the shower for the first couple weeks. Now I am having it all day long and nothing is really helping. 

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM
For some usually the end of the first trimester. For others it can last the entire pregnancy
Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Its bad in the morning I hate this with my two boys it was never this bad.. but with my daughter it was so I think im having a girl

Quoting ame19:

I'm on the same boat. I know to eat many small meals through the day, but it doesn't help. All my midwife said was to either take Ginger or Vitamin B6. Or she could prescribe me something if it gets worse. With my son, I only have morning sickness early in the morning when I was in the shower for the first couple weeks. Now I am having it all day long and nothing is really helping. 

mamabyrd86
by Heather on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:34 PM

I'm wondering the same thing.  I'll be 13 weeks saturday and I'm hoping it eases up pretty soon. How far are you?

Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:39 PM
Im eight weeks

Quoting mamabyrd86:

I'm wondering the same thing.  I'll be 13 weeks saturday and I'm hoping it eases up pretty soon. How far are you?

ame19
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:11 PM

I was never like this with my son either. I never really had any morning sickness or super strong food cravings. So I am hoping this one is a girl!

Quoting Emmybrown: Its bad in the morning I hate this with my two boys it was never this bad.. but with my daughter it was so I think im having a girl
Quoting ame19:

Emmybrown
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Im hopeing this one is a girl aswell :)

Quoting ame19:

I was never like this with my son either. I never really had any morning sickness or super strong food cravings. So I am hoping this one is a girl!

Quoting Emmybrown: Its bad in the morning I hate this with my two boys it was never this bad.. but with my daughter it was so I think im having a girl

Quoting ame19:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN