Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

28 weeks and sex is such an inconvenience now

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:03 AM
  • 30 Replies
Anyone feel that way? I have the desire but it's so uncomfortable in any position. Doggy style isn't as pleasurable for me. Missionary I get bad indigestion and reflux for obvious reasons. When I'm on top it's difficult to get a good rhythm. husband doesn't seem to mind but I'm sure it will get aggravating eventually.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lacie285
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't feel bad, I didn't want to do it at all during my pregnancy. My bf hated it, lol. I just wasn't interested. The couple of times we did do it, I was sooooo uncomfortable. I hated doggy, it was so weird. I didn't wanna be on top because I didn't want him staring at me. It was just a mess lol

MixedCooke
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:49 AM

just got some at 35 weeks!  Maybe try reverse cowgirl--you on top but facing away so belly isnt in the way.

ElenaC08
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:19 AM
This is me exactly. I dont want his looking at me belly and all bit he wanted to try with me on top. I did it he loved it he says im so beautiful but than i got pains and stoped. Im so over sex lol

Quoting lacie285:

Don't feel bad, I didn't want to do it at all during my pregnancy. My bf hated it, lol. I just wasn't interested. The couple of times we did do it, I was sooooo uncomfortable. I hated doggy, it was so weird. I didn't wanna be on top because I didn't want him staring at me. It was just a mess lol

mommy211983
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:09 AM
I'm almost 35 weeks and we still have good sex. We have went back and forth because it's was difficult or painful at certain points. The key to us is communication and trying different positions.
blinker612
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:03 AM
I'm 29 weeks and we haven't really had problems with it but my tummy is pretty small for 7 momths.

I do get super out of breath and being on top is next to impossible for longer than a minute or two because my legs crap up. Plus I'm just exhausted a lot of the time. Like I want to do it but I just can't lol.

If I Lay on my back on the end of the bed and he stands that works pretty well. He isn't laying all over me and squishing my tummy. But it does cause me to get a mild headache for about 20 minutes.
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:07 AM
Maybe you should try laying on your side and doing it like that thatswhat we do so much more convenient. Because I felt the same way when mt bf got back from training I felt super big I hated being on top because it felt like my stomach was crushing him I still feel that way and I haten missionary because I felt like he was gonna crush my baby I still hate that to. Eventually we found a position that works for both of us. I love doggy because it makes breathing easier. And doing it laying while laying on my side.
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:14 AM
This is also how I feel I hate the fact that he stares at me . Then he always says your so beautiful right now like ugh don't lie my hair is super frizzy and my face looks like ms. Puff

Quoting ElenaC08: This is me exactly. I dont want his looking at me belly and all bit he wanted to try with me on top. I did it he loved it he says im so beautiful but than i got pains and stoped. Im so over sex lol

Quoting lacie285:

ElenaC08
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol they love us no matter what.

Quoting TiffanyJanelle: This is also how I feel I hate the fact that he stares at me . Then he always says your so beautiful right now like ugh don't lie my hair is super frizzy and my face looks like ms. Puff

Quoting ElenaC08: This is me exactly. I dont want his looking at me belly and all bit he wanted to try with me on top. I did it he loved it he says im so beautiful but than i got pains and stoped. Im so over sex lol

Quoting lacie285:

LMMommy14
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM

I know what you mean. I'm 34wks and last time we had sex it took 3 different positions and places for it to finally happen! haha it just takes time and trying to see what works. My husband is still super attracted to me even though I feel like crap!

WillowRose24
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:05 PM
2 moms liked this

HA! Darling... Wait until 31 weeks! It will only get worse!

Dh and I had sex last night and I tried to be on top...That's a laugh. My belly was all sorts of all up on his. It's hard to bounce... and I just felt like a fatty. I wasn't turned on at all and Dh finally looked up at me and said, "You're over it aren't you?" I said "Yup" I rolled my fat ass off him and we went to sleep... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN