• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just about ready to cry

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:56 AM
  • 10 Replies
These contractions are sooooo painful but they start going really good and stop. Constant stop and go. In between I'm getting to where I'm uncomfortable all the time. .... like ready to crawl out of my own skin feeling. This labor needs to hurry and get started. I'm getting so frustrated. Sorry just needed to vent
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brandibee_5
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:00 AM
I'm in the same boat. I'm 39w 2d. Today is my FIL bday,he has talked about the baby being born on his bday the whole pregnancy. All that's happening is painful contraction here and there that being me to my knees but that's it. It's aggravating. I can't get comfortable no matter what I do.
evilangel198431
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:08 AM
Me too and this has been going on for a while. I'm 40+2. My other kids were born a month early so I just feel so done.

Quoting Brandibee_5: I'm in the same boat. I'm 39w 2d. Today is my FIL bday,he has talked about the baby being born on his bday the whole pregnancy. All that's happening is painful contraction here and there that being me to my knees but that's it. It's aggravating. I can't get comfortable no matter what I do.
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:39 AM
At least your having contractions I get nothing not even a full dilation number I get almost two but good luck hopefully labor starts soon for you.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Hugs
evilangel198431
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:58 AM
I get contractions that are not doing anything. I'm not dilating either

Quoting TiffanyJanelle: At least your having contractions I get nothing not even a full dilation number I get almost two but good luck hopefully labor starts soon for you.
TiffanyJanelle
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Did your plug at least come out

Quoting evilangel198431: I get contractions that are not doing anything. I'm not dilating either

Quoting TiffanyJanelle: At least your having contractions I get nothing not even a full dilation number I get almost two but good luck hopefully labor starts soon for you.
evilangel198431
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM
No

Quoting TiffanyJanelle: Did your plug at least come out

Quoting evilangel198431: I get contractions that are not doing anything. I'm not dilating either

Irene1923
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Today is my due date and for the past few days I get painful contractions that stop just when I think it may be time. And the rest of the time I feel really crampy and can't get comfortable either. I feel super restless and just can't sit still.
misstaylor85
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:58 PM
You all can have these babies on Sunday! I need more birthday buddies as if having a twin sister and grandma to share with aren't enough lol! Just teasing I really hope you all go into labor ASAP I know it sucks especially in this heat hang in there!
evilangel198431
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:55 PM
This is exactly what I'm going through for over a week now

Quoting Irene1923: Today is my due date and for the past few days I get painful contractions that stop just when I think it may be time. And the rest of the time I feel really crampy and can't get comfortable either. I feel super restless and just can't sit still.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)