Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Had 10 ultrasounds and expecting more

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:12 PM
  • 97 Replies
How many have you had. I have one once a week now and I'm 32w2d
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amberNewman0213
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:15 PM
I had 3 with each one except my oldest I have 5 do to some kidney dilation we had to keep an eye on.

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:17 PM
4 with my first, 10 weeks, 13 weeks (to check on a synchronic hematoma), 20 weeks, 32ish weeks (with NST after not feeling movement).

2 with my second. 10 weeks and 19 weeks
mommyflaw
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM

I've had six and I'm at 24 weeks and expecting at least three more. -sighs-

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I've had four, I'm scheduled for one in two weeks, then I might need another one before delivery.

HIJKLM
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I had a lot with my last one. For 4 weeks before she was born I was having 3 a week. Before that I had about 10.
MammaKoi
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I've had 5 so far and I still have to do one at 37 and possible 2 more. 

ambs86
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I will have had around 15 by the time i deliver in 12 days. Its nice seeing baby, but I am soo much more anxious to have him here in person!
StaciF
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:41 PM

2 so far - 22 weeks with twins.  I have my 3rd scheduled Aug 4th - if everything looks ok I'm going to request to not have them so frequently - if they are growing fine I dont like having so many and I know they will want more the further I get

BaltimoreBaby
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:44 PM
I had a ton. Ton. For no real reason. Kaiser just isn't stingy with them it seems.

Especially towards the end, she was breech so they checked to see if she'd flipped about 2 times a week. I could tell them she hadn't. I knew her position. Her head was right in between my ribs.

Before that, though, I still got them often. My OB would wave the heart Doppler over my stomach and if she didn't get something in a few seconds she'd switch to the us. She knew we enjoyed it, and I think she liked making us happy.

I also needed to do two of the anatomy scans - they couldn't see the space between her nose and mouth to check for a cleft and something else.

mss119
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I'm 9 weeks today and I will have my fourth ultrasound on Monday. I had one at 3w5d because my ob insisted there was no way to tell how far along I was, of course nothing visible then but she checked my uterine lining and confirmed I had ovulated (which I knew, based on the positive hpts lol), then one at 4w5d after my hcg went over 1500, to check formation of the gestational sac, then one at 6w5d to check for heartbeat.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN