Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg 31 days!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
When did you guys start putting everything to gather for baby? I'm afraid if I pull it out of the closet my 4 yr old dd will go nuts and play with everything! My baby shower is tomarrow time has freaking flown!!!! I can't believe my Thomas will be here soon.... So nerve wrecking as the time passes I'm really excited and nervous!
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Larsbug
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:20 PM

everything was ready about the week after my baby shower...I told my son he couldn't play with the baby stuff and he listened.

MixedCooke
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:22 PM
I'm 35 weeks and am still working on getting things.
summerbear
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM

I get everything set up while I am in the hospital! I wait to find out the gender of my babies until after baby is born. So instead of shopping throughout pregnancy we save the money in envelopes and put pics in them, so when I send DH shopping he gets exactly what I want for either gender. I get time alone to establish nursing, and he gets out and about and not having to sit at the hospital the entire time. Win-win.

mamashealovekin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:37 PM
I'm 32 weeks and have my hospital bag ready, baby's room ready (getting crib this week) car seat will be in car around 36-37 weeks
l0vEforMaNkInD
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:08 PM
Well I have everything already just waiting to set it up around house, I don't want to trip over the stuff or stare at it to long lol the crib is up and crib bedding the room is decorated I'm taking about changing table bouncers bath tub things like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)