Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone not get a bfp until they were late?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:45 PM
  • 8 Replies
I have the nausea, heightened gag reflex, headache, and mild cramping. And sex drive is also higher than usual. Still getting bfn.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Larsbug
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I never tested with any until after I missed my period, but this last pregnancy right now we started trying, then I had food poisoning, and so when I missed my period I thought it was from the stress of being sick. Next day I took a test and there it was.

Mom2Just1
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:30 PM

I never tested until after I missed my period.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Smorton64
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:03 PM
I didn't get mine until I was almost 6 weeks, and I had tested at what would've been 4.5 weeks. Which is weird because with DD I got my BFP at 3 weeks 4 days!
kelly617
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM

With my first I didn't test until I was already late
But with my 2nd I started testing at 8dpo and didn't get a bfp until 13dpo (2 or 3 days late) and even then it was VERY faint. I got a positive on a digital test at 15dpo (4 or 5 days late)
I'm pretty sure I actually implanted ON the day my period was due (10dpo) I had horrible cramping that day and at the time I thought it was my period starting....

rachellaree20
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I tested the first week of January after I had an odd period in the end of December which was very light and lasted less than a day but it was negative.  I tested three weeks later and got a bfp which said I was 2 to 3 weeks pregnant so I'm not sure why the first test said negative unless it had just been too early to pick up the hormones.  I had symptoms but was trying to write them off as something else :/

butterflymama21
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:23 PM
I tested a day after I missed got BFP
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:28 PM
Thanks, ladies! Either I'm pregnant or dying. Lol!
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:32 PM
I have never tested without being late. Pregnancy symptoms are also pms symptoms for me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)