Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Normal symptoms?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi,
I'm 34w2d with baby number 2. I have been experiencing abdominal pain, my cervix feels like it's being ripped open, let back pain, pelvic/hip pain, and my fingers and hands hurt to bend. I have had headaches, extremely bad ones, worse than I've had in over 2 years. I feel nauseous and have been getting hot flashes. And I've had an increase in mucus these last 2 weeks. Went to Dr yesterday said everything looked fine. Didn't have cervix checked.
Cervix was checked when I was 32w1d and I was 1cm due to a bladder infection which is all gone now.
Is it normal to feel this crappy?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds pretty normal to me, but you may want to call and go over that list with your OB just in case.

24Mom2Be
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I would talk to OB, with the swelling in your hands and headaches could be something.

Quoting RoseDryer: Hi,
I'm 34w2d with baby number 2. I have been experiencing abdominal pain, my cervix feels like it's being ripped open, let back pain, pelvic/hip pain, and my fingers and hands hurt to bend. I have had headaches, extremely bad ones, worse than I've had in over 2 years. I feel nauseous and have been getting hot flashes. And I've had an increase in mucus these last 2 weeks. Went to Dr yesterday said everything looked fine. Didn't have cervix checked.
Cervix was checked when I was 32w1d and I was 1cm due to a bladder infection which is all gone now.
Is it normal to feel this crappy?
LoveVenus
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww im 34 weeks and 1 day. I totally understand what your going through. I'm experiancing the same things. I had migraines early on in this pregnancy that were beyond words omg. I suffer heat flashes like if I were menopausal or something. Let's not even mention the stinging and sharp pains that I get in my back and cervix area. This is baby number 4 and I don't remember going through this with my other pregnancies. My due date is suppose to be for September the 4th however they are telling me she can be here a bit sooner. I just want this over lol hang in there mama we are almost there
lillucky8
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

i guess it can be normal :/ although totally not fun, make sure you are hydrated enough and try and rest, hopefully you will feel better soon!

RoseDryer
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:48 PM
I'm sure September 3rd! I sure hope she comes early my parents are going in vacation the 30th of August and I would love if my mom were there. And the pain is so bad especially when I walk or lay down. So it's extremely hard to sleep lol. And I got pregnant when my son was 3 months so I got pregnant again very quickly. We even used two protections and I still got pregnant. Talk about scary haha. But we're all good! Very excited for her to be here!

Quoting LoveVenus: Aww im 34 weeks and 1 day. I totally understand what your going through. I'm experiancing the same things. I had migraines early on in this pregnancy that were beyond words omg. I suffer heat flashes like if I were menopausal or something. Let's not even mention the stinging and sharp pains that I get in my back and cervix area. This is baby number 4 and I don't remember going through this with my other pregnancies. My due date is suppose to be for September the 4th however they are telling me she can be here a bit sooner. I just want this over lol hang in there mama we are almost there
RoseDryer
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Yeah I drink like a gallontor more a day of just water lol. And it's hard yo rat when my almost one year old is a little escapey haha. He gets into everything. He is overly smart. And thanks I just hope she's here before 37w1d or after that day because that's her brother's, dads, and uncles birthday! Do not happening haha!

Quoting lillucky8:

i guess it can be normal :/ although totally not fun, make sure you are hydrated enough and try and rest, hopefully you will feel better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)