• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

29 wks and 4 days.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM
  • 18 Replies
I just cannot handle being preggo anymore! This is my 3rd so I know I have a long ways to go. I think that's adding to my misery. He's a surprise. I was done having babies. My other two are 8 and 5. I had finally gotten back down to my pre baby weight and size. I'm having a hard time switching from a size 0 to maternity (still haven't put on any maternity), but my clothes are getting to be majorly uncomfortable. To top it off, it's 105° with a humidity of 20% where I live. Everything annoys me. I'm ready to have my body back. Sorry. Just had to vent.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StaciF
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM

holy crap - you can still wear your normal clothes at almost 30 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlendFresh
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I'm with ya there mine are 6 and 7 and I'm like 28 weeks not anxious to start all over again lol
NorCalMom2
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Not like it sounded. I was gonna buy the waist extenders, but I ended up using a... hair tie. It kinda snuck up on me cause I was dreading it.

Quoting StaciF:

holy crap - you can still wear your normal clothes at almost 30 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

StaciF
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:21 PM

still!! i'd need like 12 hair ties and and slits up the sides of my britches to get them on! ive been in maternity since 8 weeks!

Quoting NorCalMom2: Not like it sounded. I was gonna buy the waist extenders, but I ended up using a... hair tie. It kinda snuck up on me cause I was dreading it.
Quoting StaciF:

NorCalMom2
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:21 PM
I wasn't planning on starting over, but I can handle that way better than being preggo. I've never enjoyed pregnancy. Summer pregnancy is THE worst. I can't wear sweats!

Quoting BlendFresh: I'm with ya there mine are 6 and 7 and I'm like 28 weeks not anxious to start all over again lol
mamashealovekin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine are almost 9 & 7 I'm 32 weeks
NorCalMom2
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:27 PM
I have no idea why, but I have never shown before 20+ weeks. I was 24 weeks with this one. However, I get huge quickly after that. Every day there's a significant difference... at least in how uncomfortable I feel. My sis made it through 2 pregnancies with the help of a hair tie. I'm afraid I'm gonna end up in maternity. I just hope I still have some, cause I don't want to buy any. No idea if they will fit. I was a size med the last times.

Quoting StaciF:

still!! i'd need like 12 hair ties and and slits up the sides of my britches to get them on! ive been in maternity since 8 weeks!

Quoting NorCalMom2: Not like it sounded. I was gonna buy the waist extenders, but I ended up using a... hair tie. It kinda snuck up on me cause I was dreading it.

Quoting StaciF:

NorCalMom2
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Congrats! A surprise?

Quoting mamashealovekin: Mine are almost 9 & 7 I'm 32 weeks
StaciF
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:31 PM

well congrants to you.  i'm sure growing that fast is uncomfy.  i feel 30+ weeks not 22 these days so i get the uncomfy feeling.  you're on the homestretch - you got this!

Quoting NorCalMom2: I have no idea why, but I have never shown before 20+ weeks. I was 24 weeks with this one. However, I get huge quickly after that. Every day there's a significant difference... at least in how uncomfortable I feel. My sis made it through 2 pregnancies with the help of a hair tie. I'm afraid I'm gonna end up in maternity. I just hope I still have some, cause I don't want to buy any. No idea if they will fit. I was a size med the last times.
Quoting StaciF:

Quoting StaciF:

lillucky8
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:47 PM

im sorry you're feeling tortured already! personally i would give in to the maternity clothes, waaaay more comfy, you'll get back to your size 0 (ps totally jealous) after baby comes, hang in there mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)