Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

confused!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:23 PM
  • 3 Replies
Okay I am almost 36 weeks and this morning my fiance and I made love. I always clean up after. Well about 15 after I started getting some contractions. Well now I noticed that I keep getting moist down there. (sorry only way I can describe it) I am not sure but could your water slowly leak out. My doctor always says it could be either a big gush or a trickle down your leg. So I am unsure. I don't want to go to the hospital again until I have to. Also I do not want to go in there and they tell me I am crazy. So any ideas ladies your help is greatly appreciated.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
HisUsmcWifey
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Only 10% of women have their water break so it's doubtful that's what it is. You have more going on down there than normal and after sex it may cause it to be worse. Unless your contractions are 5 minutes apart and strong I wouldn't pay much attention to it.
Heather2001
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Probably just excess discharge.  Some women will get a small leak, but normally, the leak will either reseal or your bag will break completely after a bit.  Regardless, I wouldn't insert anything until it stops.

mommakittengree
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Thanks ladies!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)