Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby trend car seat

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
Anybody ever used the Baby Trend brand infant carrier with base?? We found a travel system we liked yesterday but binding know much about the brand. I've only really used the Graco brand with my other 2 boys.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HisUsmcWifey
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:41 PM
I've only heard good things about them. We have a Baby Trend Expedition set that we bought for this baby. I bought it because the reviews were awesome and it's got the same safety features as other sets, plus we can use our stroller "off road" so to speak which works well for us since we hike a lot and live in AZ.
Avetay
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:51 PM
I have one and have used out for both my kids and my 3rd will use of for a few months.
I've never had a problem with the seat. Easy to use. Stroller iys a bit big but other that that it's great
FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Check youtube for videos. The chest clip unbuckles with little effort. Kinda scary if baby can undo it with a bit of wiggling.
willsmoms
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:32 PM
Is that the tru brand? I had one with my last kid. Within 2 months it would not latch to the base. Got a new one few months later I went to tighten it and it completely broke where you pull the strap. Two big safety issues for me. I would never buy their infant seat again.
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM
I have not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)