• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bottles...which will you use?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:59 PM
  • 15 Replies

which brand of bottles will you be using?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HisUsmcWifey
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly I haven't even thought about it since I plan to BF but I'll need to get something figured out since I will have to pump so DH can feed this little one.
leebles
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
We are planning to use avent bottles with breast milk.
lady_katie
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Cheapie walmart bottles. We tried a few "nicer" ones last time and liked these the best.
lillucky8
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:18 PM

my best suggestion would be to buy one or two different kinds and see what baby likes...my dd had a small mouth and did well with medela, but my ds had an enormous mouth and would get too much air with all of them except MAM which have enormous nipples

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Honestly I haven't even thought about it since I plan to BF but I'll need to get something figured out since I will have to pump so DH can feed this little one.

HisUsmcWifey
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks I'll have to try that! I'm looking more towards the bottles that have nipples that are most like breasts so this little one won't have a hard time going back and forth between the real thing and the bottle.

Quoting lillucky8:

my best suggestion would be to buy one or two different kinds and see what baby likes...my dd had a small mouth and did well with medela, but my ds had an enormous mouth and would get too much air with all of them except MAM which have enormous nipples

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Honestly I haven't even thought about it since I plan to BF but I'll need to get something figured out since I will have to pump so DH can feed this little one.

Irene1923
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:36 PM
We will use mostly Tommee Tippee but I have a couple Born as well.
Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM

No idea, honestly. I rarely had to deal with bottles, so I don't remember what brand my kids used. Medela I think? Or was that the breast pump....o.o Anyways, I won't have to worry about that for a few months after baby's born, I've already told DH that I want to avoid nipple confusion, so he'll have to wait for me to pump when baby's a little bigger.

abifasc
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Nuk
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
So far, my baby is 4.5 weeks & has not had a bottle yet. We have Medela and Avent bottles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Medela has bottles too

Quoting Serabeth06:

No idea, honestly. I rarely had to deal with bottles, so I don't remember what brand my kids used. Medela I think? Or was that the breast pump....o.o Anyways, I won't have to worry about that for a few months after baby's born, I've already told DH that I want to avoid nipple confusion, so he'll have to wait for me to pump when baby's a little bigger.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)