Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feel awful after eating

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:39 PM
  • 8 Replies
I am 20 weeks and probably for a good month now every time I eat, it doesn't matter what it is, I feel weak and my heart goes fast and I have to lay down. It used to be if it was high in sugar but now it makes no difference at all what it is.
Is this a sign of GD?

I have gained next to nothing and the baby measured 12 ounces today.

My next appointment is in two weeks and I plan to talk to rhe doctor about it but maybe I should call before then?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Heather2001
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:40 PM

If you're feeling that bad, I'd get an earlier appointment and figure out what's up. 

mamatink7
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 10:41 PM

perhaps reflux or minor heartburn?

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Bump
Mrs.Jones2314
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:20 AM

I am a little over 10 weeks and i feel bad when I eat too. Even if I don't eat a lot, I feel bloated. Of course, I feel bad before I eat too. Its a no win situation for me. I see my doctor on Tuesday. It's my first appointment and I will be talking to him about whats going on because I hate feeling bad constantly. In your situation, Im not sure whats going on, but if you are really worried, call the doctor and get an appointment that is sooner. 

.PinkHart.
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:25 PM
I am 29 weeks and feel the same. I lost weight and have only gained two lbs back. I passed my glucose screening, so idk.
Michaelsmom0522
by Kristina on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Your doctor isn't concerned about it?

Quoting .PinkHart.: I am 29 weeks and feel the same. I lost weight and have only gained two lbs back. I passed my glucose screening, so idk.
.PinkHart.
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:27 PM
No

Quoting Michaelsmom0522: Your doctor isn't concerned about it?

Quoting .PinkHart.: I am 29 weeks and feel the same. I lost weight and have only gained two lbs back. I passed my glucose screening, so idk.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)