Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice Needed: Ok I am at wits end here This is month...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok I am at wits end here. This is month four where I have had no period or Very light bleeding! (April - heavy,may- spotted, June- spotted,July-NOTHING at all) when I spot it does not even flow enough for a light pad. Just a ting of blood when I wipe. I have had nausea, headaches, tightness in lower abdomen, extreme food adversions(meat cooking makes me want to vomit , plus coffee too) moodiness to the max, and cravings for food I never really ate before. Lol plus to boot I now have to sleep on my side because any other way is very uncomfortable to do. Lately I have been having the dull ache in my lower pelvic region too. Not to help all my close friends are asking me are you pregnant because of the way In carry myself now. Lol Only I have taken two pregnacy test (digital clear blue easy) and got negative results. I am 39 and actually thought that my baby making days were over , but would love all the same to have a little one around still. Any advice on what my next step should be ladies ?

Gidget Perez
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Tricia737
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Go get a blood test done.
BradleysMom2014
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:51 PM

This....

Quoting Tricia737: Go get a blood test done.

booaura
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:07 AM
If you've had negative tests, then it could be menopause, or natural changes in your period that come with age. Talk to your gyno.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy5903
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM

I spoke to my family ob/gyn. She told me that I am still to young to be starting menopause and want me to wait until the middle of august to come in to be seen. She did not seem worried but I am still worried. 

GIDGET M. PEREZ
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Mid August will be here before you know it--it can be hard to get in with doctors sometimes!  

TwoLittleFrogs
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

That test gave me a false negative. Pls go get a blood test, and keep us updated.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)