Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Changing table storage help!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:56 PM
  • 5 Replies
in order for us to fit two girls in our current nursery we need to change our dresser changing table back to an open style changing table and get a tall dresser. Last time we used this open changing table the storage cubes did not work well and there was a lot of the waisted space behind them. We actually cloth diaper so the more storage the better. Does anyone know of any that we could use on this style changing table?something that is easy to either pull out or to reach into and that fits all the way back. Any help is really appreciated!
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Heather2001
by Heather on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:16 AM

Maybe check the Container Store and see if they have some bins or something that might fit the spaces better?  IDK, I have a changing table, but we only used it once in a while with my first.  With subsequent kids, we just changed them in the living room and kept the cloth diapers in a storage ottoman out there.

smorgan865
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Can you post a picture of it?

I LOVE the grommet bins I have from Crate and Barrel (online only) they come in a variety if sizes and are drooler than those cube bins.
MixedCooke
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:55 AM

get some baskets

Oh-boy-3
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:09 AM
I would suggest taking the measurement to the store with you and checking out the clear plastic storage bins. If you don't like the look of them you can always modge podge cute fabric or paper to it so its not boring or to make it match as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)