Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

well I fell down stairs today.

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM
  • 10 Replies
But I held on to the railing, and kept myself upright the entire time. Never once hitting my stomache.

Big toe has a chip fracture where the joint connects to the foot, amd I severly sprained my foot, oh and mildly sprained my ankle.

4-6 weeks to heal possibly longer. All at almost 25 weeks pregnant. I knew this pregnancy was going to easy lol
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:39 AM

gotta be careful on stairs since its difficult to see your feet and the belly throws off your equilibrium.  Yeah for me it was tile and rain that made for a slippery situation, but luckily I didnt fall.

bmthverana
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:43 AM

You aced it!!

Im kidding but im sorry :[ 

Feel better soon. 

CafeMom Tickers
1TallMamaCA
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:46 AM
This is my fourth pregnancy, but I am tiny this time, so I have gone longer without the tipping factor.

Quoting MixedCooke:

gotta be careful on stairs since its difficult to see your feet and the belly throws off your equilibrium.  Yeah for me it was tile and rain that made for a slippery situation, but luckily I didnt fall.

MixedCooke
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Yeah I am smaller with my third as well and weigh less than when i conceived even though I am 35 weeks along.  I am sure if it was our first time, we both wouldve busted our butts!  LOL

Quoting 1TallMamaCA: This is my fourth pregnancy, but I am tiny this time, so I have gone longer without the tipping factor.
Quoting MixedCooke:

Krizzle01
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 3:12 AM
Ohh no :(
It's ok I tripped going up the stairs (dog pulled me) when I was about 30 weeks preggo and landed on my knees lol
1wildchild
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 11:39 AM
Ouch! Sorry to hear about your toe, ankle and foot, hope it heals well and quickly.
DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Ouch feel better!
Zvinoah14
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 2:05 PM
Don't feel bad. I fell down the stairs last week at 33 wks. Landed right on my ankle and elbow. Fractured side of foot. I feel your pain!

Quoting 1TallMamaCA: But I held on to the railing, and kept myself upright the entire time. Never once hitting my stomache.

Big toe has a chip fracture where the joint connects to the foot, amd I severly sprained my foot, oh and mildly sprained my ankle.

4-6 weeks to heal possibly longer. All at almost 25 weeks pregnant. I knew this pregnancy was going to easy lol
TwoLittleFrogs
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Are you on crutches? I hope you feel better soon!

Larsbug
by Laura on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:03 PM

at least you and baby are ok...could have been much worse. At least you aren't due like tomorrow LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN